Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-buddies-group-buddies-post-here-t88099.html)

nurse bonnie 04-08-2011 09:34 AM

wendsy ~ those are beautiful blocks. Great job, ladies.

I sent 2 more grown-ups home:
MarieM
tealfalcon

be watching!

rejenea 04-08-2011 10:20 AM

Received to grown up block recently.

Thank you so much KSEA, the white-on-white print went perfect with my flowers on black. Perfect choice.

Tink74 I really like that pattern, what is the name of it. I think you matched every color in my F8. so cool. Thanks.

No pictures, my just paid for camera is putzing out on me :cry:

Thank you both.

MarieM 04-08-2011 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
wendsy ~ those are beautiful blocks. Great job, ladies.

I sent 2 more grown-ups home:
MarieM
tealfalcon

be watching!

Can't wait. I'll post pics when it arrives.

sewwhat85 04-08-2011 04:59 PM

i received a grown up block from okdarla. Thanks so much it is just great i would have never thought of snow globe it is really neat

Karen 04-08-2011 08:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I am going to try to get my blocks posted...hopefully it works this time

From Sewwhat85
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181528[/ATTACH]

JaneCat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181530[/ATTACH]

Shaysmema
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181543[/ATTACH]

Karen 04-08-2011 08:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More Blocks

Raya69
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181558[/ATTACH]

AnnTherrien
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181559[/ATTACH]

Ksea
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181562[/ATTACH]

shaysmema 04-09-2011 09:55 AM

Well, I finally got all my blocks done and they are on the way home. If you haven't received a block from me by this time next week, please let me know. I still have blocks due from:
Belladawn, chigger Holler, Katie Ann, Ksea,Lillie, Mbogenpohl, Missmare, Nurse Bonnie,Obee,rejenea,Roseysue, and tolepainter. Please know that if it's late I don't mind at all, take your time doing them. I am in no hurry and have no plan at this time. I have enjoyed swapping with you ladies, it has been so much fun. Thanks to all of you.

Katie Ann 04-09-2011 03:02 PM

I have to laugh after reading that others are in the same situation that I am. I was trying to get all my blocks finished and out before we left for our vacation. Unfortunately I didn't get them finished, so much to my husband's dismay, I packed up my little sewing machine and brought it on the plane with me, along with my already-cut-out unfinished blocks. So here I am in Maui having fun sewing my blocks. Not too many more to go. I just finished Rosey Sue's and it will go in the mail today. Anyway, I was so worried about not getting them out on time (we won't be back home until the 17th) and now I see I'm not the only one. : ) For any of you that are stressing and trying to get finished, put my name at the bottom of your list. I am in no hurry, and will be happy to get my blocks whenever they come no matter when that is.
Aloha, Katie Ann

P.S. goldendog 55, that flower basket is beautiful. Love it.

bibliostone 04-09-2011 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since I have sent out all my blocks, I decided to put together a "virtual" quilt with PhotoScape showcasing them. It amazes me that such diverse blocks go together so well. Enjoy!

Blocks made for Boomerang4
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181889[/ATTACH]

Qbee 04-09-2011 04:50 PM

Seriously.....take a moment to look at those....you are SOOOO talented!!! I mean look at how different and how pretty they all are. Let's just say this newbie won't be putting the ones I send out together like that....LOL :D
BEAUTIFUL blocks!! :D

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Since I have sent out all my blocks, I decided to put together a "virtual" quilt with PhotoScape showcasing them. It amazes me that such diverse blocks go together so well. Enjoy!