Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Buddies Group Buddies Post here :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-buddies-group-buddies-post-here-t88099.html)

Tink74 01-10-2011 07:09 PM

Yea :-) I received 5 more squishies today and all the envelopes looked great!! I mailed some today and will mail some tomorrow and the rest will be mailed out Wednesday. I am loving all the fabric that I am receiving. I was scared by a couple I have received, but then they spoke to me and I am ready to piece them. But then I received a special one today from AnnTherrien...WoW...I actually opened it and had to get a closer look...I hope it and I can speak the same language soon :-) LOL :-) I tease :-)
I received squishies today from:
Bibliostone Marie M AnnTherrien JaneCat Shaysmema

kristen0112 01-10-2011 07:11 PM

I received 4 more today from
Marie M.
Bibliostone
Ann Therrien
Shaysmema
Great fabrics gals

Karen 01-10-2011 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by jtapp9
I feel stupid now. All I had to do was go look and I already have TWO 1/4" quilting feet :oops: :shock:

I guess because I didn't quilt much until recently that I always just used my regular foot with a mark on it.

Wow, things will be so much smoother now :thumbup:

Yeah for you! I would be lost without mine!

Karen 01-10-2011 07:55 PM

Hi Wandering RoseySue! Glad came to join us!

Gigi07 01-10-2011 08:51 PM

no mail today :-( to much snow.. sleet etc. I have all mine ready to send as soon as I can get out. This is so much fun!! Welcome RoseySue.

Lillie 01-11-2011 05:21 AM

Received from Buddies>>>>>>
1/10/10
Ann Therrian, janecat, Marie M, moonrise, sewwhat85, shaysmema

Mail My F8 out today 1/11/11.

Lillie 01-11-2011 05:54 AM

I understand with copd and I pray he soon gets better. My mother has COPD and had to go on oxygen full time the week of Christmas. May God wrap his arms around your husband and give him the healing and get you both back home soon.Thinking of you.

MarieM 01-11-2011 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
Hi Everyone,
I know you haven't seen me me on here before. Well, my face is bright red. I am so embarrassed because up until this moment, I have thought I was a bestie.
Honest, I am not a spy.For some reason, my head must not have been very well connected to my eyes that day.
I've been merrily going along posting on besties (maybe it was the name?) and didn't notice anything strange till I started receiving squishies.
On Sat I received 4:
moonrise
Sewwhat85
JaneCat
Emile T (what is your board name?)
And then today I received 5:
Shaysmema
goldendog55
jtapp9
bibliostone
Marie M (what is your board name?)

After receiving today's and finding that most of the names were not familiar to the ones others were getting, I began to wonder why.
To make a boring story end, you kow the end. OOPS!

To bring you up-to-date, I received my fabric today. It is washed and waiting for me to iron it and prepare to be mailed first thing tomorrow.
Hopefully you will be receiving it this week sometime.
I look forward to reading all the posts you all made so far and catching up on all the news.
If you have any questions for me, I would love to answer them.
Wandering roseysue

My board name is Marie M.

MarieM 01-11-2011 08:18 AM

I received fabric yesterday from JuneCat, AnnTherrin, Sewwhat85, moonrise, goldendog55, shaysmema. Not I need to get up to my loft and start sewing!!!

Marie M.

LovingIzabella 01-11-2011 10:41 AM

Just a reminder to all:
unless a member specifically states in a note with their F8 that they want their scraps back, the scraps are yours to keep
We do this swap this way for two reasons:
1). Helps build scrap stashes with fabric we may not have access to
B). It incurs more postage to mail back a completed block and scraps of material. Trying to make sure the cost is the same for everyone :-)
Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me :-)
Hugs
April