Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 03-23-2010 08:34 AM

Sara
I am glad you liked the block and no worries on the pattern-I am always happy to share if I can :-)
I am loving these blocks. I will be working on more of mine this week so they will be done in time.
No pressure at all on anyone but we have just about 3 weeks left on this swap-how is everyone doing?
Nancy I know personally I do not mind working with two pieces of fabric whether they are the same or different-it will all work out in the end :-)
Hugs
April
Who is sad to see some of our current swappers won't be joining us for round two but is excited to swap with new members too! :-)

LovingIzabella 03-23-2010 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by susiequilt
Any body else disappointed when there's nothing 'good' in the mailbox?
:-D

All the time! LOL
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 03-23-2010 08:53 AM

Okay not to be a pain in the patooty I know but...
Here is who I have as wanting to be in 2.0 from the original swap (please let me know if this is correct) and who I have joining for the very first time (again please let me know)
I am going to open a new thread for 2.0 in the swap section on Monday so in case any new members or old members want in they can join in too :-)
Hugs
April

1. barbsbus *
2. Bobbinwinder *
3. buddy'smom *
4. cjt_mama *
5. ckcowl *
6. collettakay *
7. janecat *
8. KBunn *
9. kysmommy2 *
10. LovingIzabella *
11. mistiliz
12. Mosher92 *
13. Nancy in Louisiana *
14. neoma *
15. NorBanaquilts *
16. oatw13 *
17. OdessaQuilts *
18. purplemem*
19. Sewspecial *
20. Wine Woman *

(If you are not interested in playing in round two please let me know)

I also have the following people who would like to join in for the first time in 2.0

1). Aardvarq
2). AKAngel
3). Gramakitten
4). Jetnica
5). LadyGen
6). ReneeBobby
7). ReRe
8). SalmonSweet
9). Sew Cornie
10). Star
11). tink121272

salmonsweet 03-23-2010 09:12 AM

Yes please!!! Sending you a pm with my details. :-D

purplemem 03-23-2010 09:26 AM

Regarding lurking by the mailbox for happy mail --

It pretty much determines if I'm having a "good" day or a "bad" day.

My dh now goes to the mailbox as soon as it's delivered, he knows how much good mail means to me.
This swap has been so fun, and I love that people send the fabric and I send the block back. What bothers me about other swaps is I fear no one will like that fabric but me...I sometimes have odd tastes in fabric! :shock:

MJ

April - Please add me back in to Boom 2.0. It looks like you have enough room, and I don't think I'll be able to hold back! Already have the fabric!!!

LovingIzabella 03-23-2010 09:34 AM

Yipppeee! Welcome back MJ-so happy you are back in
Hugs
April

mistiliz 03-23-2010 09:38 AM

After looking at all my blocks and seeing what I am going to MISS in 2.0, I want to be apart in the next swap!

April,

PLEASE PLEASE...could you add me back in??? :)

Thank you!

LovingIzabella 03-23-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
After looking at all my blocks and seeing what I am going to MISS in 2.0, I want to be apart in the next swap!

April,

Thank you!

Woohooo we sucked...errr I mean welcome back in another one :-) So happy you decided to hop back in for 2.0....my happy dance continues on
Hugs
April

buddy'smom 03-23-2010 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by mistiliz

April,

Thank you!

Woohooo we sucked...errr I mean welcome back in another one :-) So happy you decided to hop back in for 2.0....my happy dance continues on
Hugs
April

SO great to see so many in this swap again, it's gonna be sooooo much fun. I enjoyed going to my mailbox everyday.

susiequilt 03-23-2010 10:56 AM

I got a block from Montana quilter today! Love it Thank you very much.
There are two more that are in the mail so should be here soon.
That leaves me waiting for 12 more blocks after those arrive.
I'll be checking the mailbox daily for a while!

:-D