Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

susiequilt 03-23-2010 04:26 PM

madquilter: I don't think any one will be upset to get a late block from you. I know I won't be putting this quilt together any time soon so take you time.
As long as people communicate I can wait as long as it takes.

neoma 03-23-2010 05:22 PM

Postperson was nice and left me some awesome blocks today.Thank you Montanaquilter and MadQuilter.Bonus block you made Mad is going to work in just fine!

MoodyKim 03-23-2010 06:09 PM

madquilter, no worry on mine I don't mind it being late. :thumbup:

SaraSewing 03-23-2010 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by MoodyKim
madquilter, no worry on mine I don't mind it being late. :thumbup:

Hey Mad, I'm not mad! I'm happy with whatever you choose to do. I won't have time to set them together for atleast a month (but will probably procrastinate even longer), so do whatever you'd like. Thanx for asking. Sara

ispy 03-23-2010 07:13 PM

Mad Quilter, please take your time. I am mailing all of my blocks out tomorrow. I can't imagine making two for everyone. Please don't make two mailings to me as one mailing would be less costly. Thank you for all the time you are spending on this.

Gigix12 03-23-2010 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
No pressure at all on anyone but we have just about 3 weeks left on this swap-how is everyone doing?

I have a bit of a dilemma:

When I first started sewing (after my work project from hell was over). I decided to do 2 blocks for each F8. One is the same for everyone and one different - depending what the fabric wanted.

Now I have 20 squishies in the post and 1 more ready to go, leaving 14.

I know that I can get the single blocks done in time, but not 2. Should I finish the single block, send it out to meet my deadline and send the second block out later?

Any input?

No problem waiting for blocks...so no pressure from here.

Hugs, Gigi12

purplemem 03-23-2010 07:35 PM

No pressure here, either. Do whatever you need to do.

Hugs,
MJ

Wine Woman 03-23-2010 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A very special thank you to susiequilt and mosher92 for the beautiful blocks! They are going to be a beautiful addition to my quilt!

Oh Mistiliz! You are going to have a beautiful quilt. You have some reeeaaaall beauties in your collection!

Madquilter-I'm not going to be able to wait toooo long though! Please hurry!! It's like getting a present and sitting there staring at it because you can't open it for awhile! But if I really have too of course I'll wait! :-D One mailing is fine for me. I won't be getting to my quilt for about a month. I just received my Chocolate/Rasberry blocks and am excited to get them together also! I'll be sharing them with our OR/WA group this Sunday and sharing more of my Boomerang blocks as well! It was so much fun to show what I have been receiving. ;-)

mistiliz 03-23-2010 09:32 PM

Received today, beautiful block from Montanaquilter. Block goes perfectly with all the others. :) THANK YOU!

Sorry didn't post earlier.

kysmommy2 03-23-2010 09:33 PM

THANK YOU!!!! Did you like the block I sent to you?

Originally Posted by BarbS
Kysmommy.....your block went in the mail this morning.

Barb