Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

kysmommy2 03-23-2010 09:42 PM

April,
Don't forget to add me back in! ;)

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Okay not to be a pain in the patooty I know but...
Here is who I have as wanting to be in 2.0 from the original swap (please let me know if this is correct) and who I have joining for the very first time (again please let me know)
I am going to open a new thread for 2.0 in the swap section on Monday so in case any new members or old members want in they can join in too :-)
Hugs
April

1. anitariddle *
2. barbsbus *
3. blueribbontoes *
4. Bobbinwinder *
5. buddy'smom *
6. cjt_mama *
7. ckcowl *
8. collettakay *
9. ispy *
10. janecat *
11. LovingIzabella *
12. mistiliz
13. Mosher92 *
14. Nancy in Louisiana *
15. neoma *
16. Ninnie *
17. NorBanaquilts *
18. oatw13 *
19. OdessaQuilts *
20. purplemem*
21. Sewspecial *
22. Wine Woman *

(If you are not interested in playing in round two please let me know)

I also have the following people who would like to join in for the first time in 2.0

1). Aardvarq
2). Jetnica
3). LadyGen
4). ReneeBobby
5). ReRe
6). SalmonSweet
7). Sew Cornie
8). Star
9). tink121272

montanaquilter 03-24-2010 03:49 AM

glad that you liked your block and that it'll fit it with the rest of your set!!

LovingIzabella 03-24-2010 05:06 AM

Mad,
I appreciate you making two blocks since that is not a requirement so mail mine when you have a chance (and if it is easier for you you can make me only the one original and that is fine by me too :-) )
ReRe
I am sure you will love this swap and you are right it is not about perfection or the most spectacular blocks in the world. It is about putting your best effort in to what you do and sending the love to your friends :-)
Yeah KBunn is back!!! Woohooooo....more happy dancing for me.
RuhRoh did I not put your name on KYS...Geeze I am sorry will do that right now!!
Mistiliz you are going to have a lovely quilt-wow
I think everyone here has received some beautiful blocks and I can not wait to see the tops created!! I am so excited lol
Hugs
April

sewspecial 03-24-2010 05:55 AM

MadQuilter.....no rush to get any blocks my way

LovingIzabella 03-24-2010 06:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I had picked out a bear themed fabric grouping for round 2 but now in looking i have found these two I love....any input??
Hugs
April

reneebobby 03-24-2010 06:16 AM

both are nice but I'm partial to teal hahaha

cjt_mama 03-24-2010 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Well I had picked out a bear themed fabric grouping for round 2 but now in looking i have found these two I love....any input??
Hugs
April

I like them both as well, but the teal is soooo gorgeous! Decisions Decisions! lol :P

blueribbontoes 03-24-2010 07:50 AM

Im running behind with your blocks ladies, but I promise I will get them to you asap!! THank you for your patience! I haven't had the time to get into the sewing machine, so started sewing blocks by hand. We'll see how that goes... lol!

purplemem 03-24-2010 08:57 AM

April,
Look at my thread on Abbey's Family Tree to see what I did with the tree we both got!

I received Sandy's great block today. I'm really getting excited about putting this quilt together.

LovingIzabella 03-24-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
April,
Look at my thread on Abbey's Family Tree to see what I did with the tree we both got!

I received Sandy's great block today. I'm really getting excited about putting this quilt together.

MJ I saw it and LOVE it!!! you did a fabulous job with it. Thank you for sharing :-)
Hugs
April