Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

Wine Woman 04-23-2010 06:23 AM

I'm feeling left out! :hunf: I go everyday to my mailbox and I'm not getting anything fun! Oh my maybe soon I can do the happy dance!

NorBanaquilts 04-23-2010 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my beautiful block from cjt_mama!

oatw13 04-25-2010 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my block from Barbsbus. I love the bright colors!

That leaves me waiting on one more block from thequilteddove if my records are correct.

Thank you everyone! This swap was so much fun. :)

Barbsbus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4242[/ATTACH]

Gigix12 04-26-2010 08:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here is my goodies from Barbsbus. Thank you for the Pansies

Barbsbus "Lovely Pansies"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7259[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 04-26-2010 04:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have received more wonderful blocks and I can not say thank you enough to you ladies. I LOVE LOVE them all and thank you for making this swap such a wonderful and loving memory for me and Izabella!
Hugs
April

All from Madquilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8933[/ATTACH]

Left one from BobbinWinder Right OdessaQuilts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8934[/ATTACH]

Block for Izzy from Odessa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8935[/ATTACH]

montanaquilter 04-26-2010 04:05 PM

such creative blocks!! i love them.

LovingIzabella 04-26-2010 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
such creative blocks!! i love them.

Not as much as I do :-)
Hugs
April

KBunn 04-26-2010 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ONe more block found it's way home today....thank you Bobbinwinder. It's beautiful and I love it.

Four left if my spreadsheet is marked right and I can start putting my top together.

Blocks still out are

anitariddle
blueribbontoes
MoodyKim
thequilteddove

from bobbinwinder
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10924[/ATTACH]

SaraSewing 04-27-2010 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by KBunn
ONe more block found it's way home today....thank you Bobbinwinder. It's beautiful and I love it.

Ditto! I got mine today and it's great!

Bobbinwinder 04-27-2010 08:26 AM

I'm so relieved that your blocks are finding such warm welcomes...thanks so much for your patience. Those of you that are still waiting for yours need to know that I just can't do less for you than I've done for the others just to hurry them on their way. I'm committed to giving each of you the best I can do...and I've learned the hard way that I just can't do that as quickly as I thought I could. This swap required far more organization than I imagined...and waaaaaaay more time than I'd have ever dreamed possible. Thanks again for the patience and for the appreciation. Apologies again for the delays.