Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 09-27-2010 06:48 AM

Okay I have the envelopes addressed and ready to send the fabrics back to their owners but I have two fabrics that were not in envelopes and have no name on them. One is a cream colored background with all kinds of quilt block names written on it and one is flowers with a greenish striped background. I will try to get a picture of these two tonight and add them but thought someone might know right off the bat :-)
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 10-07-2010 05:00 AM

I have 16 envelopes going back home today. I have mine and mom's fabric so no need to mail that and I have two fabrics unidentified at this time. This means I received 20 fabrics from blueribbontoes so I hope 15 of you received blocks from her :-) Please let me know when the packages arrive home. I will update tonight as to what packages went out as the board names for swap one are at home with my list and I do not want to post real names.
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 10-13-2010 11:01 AM

Sorry for the delay in updates. the following swappers will be receiving their fabric from BRT back in the mail shortly:
Thequilteddove
BarbS
Granny216
Nancy in LA
SusieQuilt
BobbinWinder
KYSmommy
MoodyKim
Ninnie
daylily4u
cjt_mama
OdessaQuilts
Janecat
KBunn
Ispy
Gigix12

I have two fabrics I can not identify and the rest of you hopefully received blocks or your fabric as this is all I have.

thank you all again for swapping with me!

Hugs
April

MoodyKim 10-18-2010 12:28 PM

April THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I got my fabric you sent back from BRT. Kim :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

kysmommy2 10-18-2010 01:30 PM

Ty ty!!! I received my fabric back as well!

susiequilt 10-18-2010 02:20 PM

Me too!

SaraSewing 10-18-2010 05:56 PM

There are a few blocks I didn't receive, and didn't get fabric back either. I am considering it one of those learning things that happen. I threw away the list I was keeping track of because looking at it won't bring any blocks back home. I don't hold hard feelings. A huge thank you to all who participated and sent back such fantastic blocks.

brenda 5 01-01-2011 12:48 PM

I am in boomerang 3 and so far nothing like that has happened to me. some of us are slow at getting them done but we are keeping in touch and having fun.

oatw13 01-02-2011 11:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am very happy to announce that I finished a quilt plus a pillow cover using some of the blocks I received in this swap! Finally!!

I sent Laurel Burch Christmas prints. Here they are! I made them for my mom for Christmas. She loved them and they are now on her couch at home. :)

Pillow Cover
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151868[/ATTACH]

Laurel Burch Christmas Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]151869[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 01-02-2011 11:35 AM

Very pretty.