Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

blueribbontoes 01-12-2010 03:52 PM

April, of course we get first choice for signups on the next round, right? *wink wink*

6 inch or 9 inch blocks could be fun!

sewspecial 01-12-2010 05:00 PM

Can't wait for them to get to Canada
Sewspecial

kysmommy2 01-12-2010 05:02 PM

I too only got 2 today...yesterday was WONDERFUL!! But I'm glad that they are continuing to roll in!
I think sarasewing is the other one who wants her fabric back. I will check my spreadsheet in a little bit and if it's not her I will let you know.
LOVING this swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadQuilter 01-12-2010 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
April for the next one could we do something other than 12" blocks??

lol, I've got 34 more to do and I'm worried about the next one.

You guys - stoooooop. ROFL, I have to do 12 Chocoberries, 12 ponds, January batics, wanna-do-the-funky-chicken AND 35 Boomerangs. Not to mention the UFO list that won't end. Rolls over in corner and sucks thumb.

kysmommy2 01-12-2010 05:15 PM

lol...I SOOOOO want to do the funky chicken too!! I am appehensive though and don;t want to over commit...I should be able to decide in a couple more weeks if it is reasonable to join in it or not. I love to put my all into each block and don't want to get in a hurry :)

Ninnie 01-12-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

You guys - stoooooop. ROFL, I have to do 12 Chocoberries, 12 ponds, January batics, wanna-do-the-funky-chicken AND 35 Boomerangs. Not to mention the UFO list that won't end. Rolls over in corner and sucks thumb.

here Mad, you can have a corner of my bankie, ( laying down by Mad)

NorBanaquilts 01-12-2010 05:23 PM

You don't even want to see my list, but it's just so much fun how do you say no?

LovingIzabella 01-12-2010 05:50 PM

You don't even want to see my list, but it's just so much fun how do you say no?

You guys are too much! We need to have this to keep us sane...even all the insanity of the swaps keeps us quilters grounded-it's what makes our world fun :-)

PS Anymore room for me in the corner? lol
Hugs
April

NorBanaquilts 01-12-2010 05:52 PM

At least we'll have lots of friends in the crazy house when we all get there. lol

Nancy in Louisiana 01-12-2010 05:52 PM

Anita, you're in luck. When I saw your fabric it said "put me with red", so I did. That was before I saw your note.

Little Izzy -- whoa, that fabric!!! You really gave me and my stash a good challenge. I am returning one ugly block and one not-as-ugly. I kept thinking about what my 4-yr-old granddaughter would like. She probably would have picked up the same fat eighth to send me. (By the way, just what do you call that "green" in the print???) You definitely see things in living colors -- you go, girl.

The rest of the blocks -- I'm still chugging along. Isn't it amazing how much more attention to pay to detail when it is going to someone else I even used a PIN!