Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

anitariddle 01-12-2010 10:59 AM

That's quite alright, I'm sure I'll love it and I'm open to all possibilities! Thanks so much for your contribution. Anita

anitariddle 01-12-2010 11:01 AM

Really pretty!

susiequilt 01-12-2010 11:16 AM

well, only one package today! I almost feel let down after yesterday!

:-D

LovingIzabella 01-12-2010 11:28 AM

LOL Susie
Hugs
April

purplemem 01-12-2010 11:59 AM

I only got 4 today
:cry:

Barbsbus, wine woman, buddy's mom, lovingizabella

They are all very pretty, and I'm looking forward to sewing tonight.

MoodyKim 01-12-2010 12:21 PM

I put all my F8s in the mail today. Please let me know when you get them. That way I will know if they all got to the right place. This is so much fun already and the blocks haven't even started to get here yet! :thumbup:

OdessaQuilts 01-12-2010 12:29 PM

Hello April & Izabella,

You were asking about suggested changes to the form you sent. I personally love it, but a column for "notes" might be helpful. Perhaps make the date sent/date received, etc. colums narrower (only need to put 3 or 4 numbers in there anyway), and leave a nice box for any kinds of notes we may need from what we see on the Board ("prefers B&W and only red"; "send back scraps"; "use both fabrics", etc.) so we don't have to go back and forth through a hundred gazillion pages to find the notations we want. That would be my only suggestion.

I have to say also, you did a fine job in organizing the list. It must have been difficult to decide if you were going to alphabatize based on screen name, first name or last name. I had to acclimate my eye to that, but now I think I have it.

Thanks again for hosting this swap; so far it's been a hoot! I hope Izzy is loving her fabrics!

Odessa

OdessaQuilts 01-12-2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by susiequilt
well, only one package today! I almost feel let down after yesterday!

:-D

I know how you feel. I only got 3 today (and after 7 yesterday, makes me feel as if I'm just not that important any more!) :cry: .

Now the REAL fun begins: trying to make decisions about what I'm going to do with all these awesome fabrics! (and then to be able to get them done on time!).

blueribbontoes 01-12-2010 12:38 PM

Mona, I had enough fabr ic to make you two blocks! I will try to get them in the mail today!!

vvvvd≈ddddddddd b xcn cncvj vc c6dddyg6dfcvvvvvvybnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My baby wanted to say hello.

MadQuilter 01-12-2010 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
You were asking about suggested changes to the form you sent. I personally love it, but a column for "notes" might be helpful.

It's an Excel spreadsheet, can't you just modify it to your needs? We won't send it back.