Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

granny216 01-11-2010 09:54 PM

Wow, my son couldn't believe all the mail today...he wanted to know what is going on so had to bring him up to date. He wanted to know when I was going to have time...well, I have one cut out and don't dare open all the envelopes in the short time I have tonight but I almost they will get done in no time and maybe while DH eats breakfast in the morning I can open them. I did mark them off on my spread sheet. My fabric will go out tomorrow..too much excitement here today.

kysmommy2 01-11-2010 09:55 PM

***nevermind, I found the other one!!***OK, I do have a question....other than blueribbontoes...who was the other person who wanted their fabric back? I am highlighting them on my list so I won't forget! I will look back through all the pages if need be, but thought someone probably knows ;)
***nevermind, I found the other one!!***

kysmommy2 01-11-2010 09:57 PM

Barbsbus...your finished block is going out in the mail tomorrow!! =)

anitariddle 01-11-2010 10:03 PM

This is Anita. I was loking at doing maybe black white and red.. Thanks!

anitariddle 01-11-2010 10:07 PM

Lord I'm glad I'm not the only one driving myself crazy!

anitariddle 01-11-2010 10:13 PM

I'm fairly new at quilting too so I am only doing a few different blocks, especially since I am driving myself crazy trying to cut the right sized pieces!

kysmommy2 01-11-2010 10:24 PM

lol =)

Originally Posted by anitariddle
I'm fairly new at quilting too so I am only doing a few different blocks, especially since I am driving myself crazy trying to cut the right sized pieces!

anitariddle 01-11-2010 10:24 PM

Happy birthday my friend. I love you!

barbsbus 01-11-2010 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2

Whoo Hooooo. That was fast. I have three to mail too but have to get some more envelopes. The post master and post mistress are almost as excited about these mailings as I am. We have a real small town and local post office and they look, feel and weigh every envelope.
The gal has asked me not to seal any of them until she can see what I am sending. I think she will soon be quilting too. LOL.

kysmommy2 01-11-2010 10:35 PM

Ilove the fabric you sent and with what I picked out for it...I REALLY love the block! ENJOY!!!

Originally Posted by barbsbus

Originally Posted by kysmommy2

Whoo Hooooo. That was fast. I have three to mail too but have to get some more envelopes. The post master and post mistress are almost as excited about these mailings as I am. We have a real small town and local post office and they look, feel and weigh every envelope.
The gal has asked me not to seal any of them until she can see what I am sending. I think she will soon be quilting too. LOL.