Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

buddy'smom 03-05-2010 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by thequilteddove
I just wanted to drop a quick note... I've pretty much been sleep'n my life away for the past 6+ wks. After I got back from vaca, I got really sick, felt better but ended up w/a sinus infection. Got better for a day or two & ended up sick again... to top it all off my doctor is now say'n I'm animic.

I'm still having some sinus issues & I'm still feel'n overly tired... I am feel'n better though.

I've been feel'n massively guilty because my customer quilts are pile'n up (I even have two that I've had for almost six weeks mos!) & I've only finished/mailed to boomerang blocks out!

I want desperately to get back on track, but I'm still battling w/fatigue...

I take care of my gd during the day, if I have any energy left over it's being spent on my customer quilts... I know I still have all of March to finish all your blocks, but right now I'm not sure if I will be able to... I promise I WILL get to them eventually and I'm sorry if I'm holding you all up *frowns*

Thank you for your patience.
Sincerely,
Roseanne

Let me know if I can help!!!

neoma 03-05-2010 11:00 AM

Moody Kim,got your block today.I love the colors you added.Cant wait to meet you at the Tyler Quilt Show and then a fun Retreat.We be so busy!!!!!!!!neoma

granny216 03-05-2010 11:27 AM

Thequilteddove...if I can help I would be happy to do some for you. Mine are done and just need to mail out 7 of them that are done.

OdessaQuilts 03-05-2010 11:32 AM

Roseanne, don't you worry about it. I can wait for as long as it takes you to get back on track. I would offer to help, but I've fallen a little behind, mostly because I'm really busy (it's competition/performance season for kids in the arts/music) myself. But I have every intention of getting mine done on time, too.

Take care of yourself and feel better soon. Sending along big hugs and electronic chicken soup to make you feel better.

Odessa

MoodyKim 03-05-2010 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Neoma glad you got your block. I am counting the days to the Tyler Quilt show too! This is so FUN!

Block I made for Neoma
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30585[/ATTACH]

Wine Woman 03-06-2010 07:14 AM

Blocks are coming home today to: BarbS, blueribbontoes, daylily4u, gigix12, kbunn, madquilter, mgrhs, neoma, odessaquilts. Hope they have a safe journey!

buddy'smom 03-06-2010 08:11 AM

I received my last F8, will try and complete block this weekend.

kysmommy2 03-06-2010 08:44 AM

sarasewing....you're block and fabric are on their way home today!!

reneebobby 03-06-2010 10:20 AM

very nice blocks again. I just purchased my fabric for the next boomerang now I just wait and see if I can get in. hehehehe So while I wait I'll wash and iron then cut into 1/8's package up so I can print out labels when and if I get in. Come on APRIL. hehe

mgrhs 03-06-2010 11:25 AM

5 Attachment(s)
here are my collections so far