Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

granny216 03-06-2010 12:04 PM

All of my blocks have been mailed as of today and everyone should have them in at least 10 days if not sooner. Working at them in the early morning hours while waiting for DH to wake I was able to get them done. It gives me a good start on the day. Now early morning hours are used to work on a T-shirt quilt for grand daughter who is going back to college in August. Need to find some baseball fabric for that so might check on line early mornings also. This block swap has been great.

mistiliz 03-06-2010 04:03 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

Hope everyone is getting excited about SPRING coming up!!! :)) I know I am. I've really busy with blocks and I have 3 more to finish andbe totally DONE with 1.0 version. Well kind of done completely! :( I MESSED/screwed UP and now I am needing everyone that haven't received a block from me HELP! I was showing a few of my friends the blocks and "DITZY" me did NOT put them back in their baggies and now I don't know WHO IS WHOSE! wahhhh........ HELP

I was so organize UNTIL my darn friends came over and wanted to see the blocks! pffffffffft. ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]613[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]614[/ATTACH]

Dark Brown background F8 - 5
[ATTACH=CONFIG]972[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1033[/ATTACH]

kysmommy2 03-06-2010 04:15 PM

beautiful blocks, ladies!!!! reneebobby, you can have my place in 2.0. After much consideration I am going to have to pull out of 2.0 and wait until 3.0 to do the boomerang swap again. I have already purchased my fabric though! So after 2.0 is completed I will be all ready for 3.0!

neoma 03-06-2010 05:36 PM

Moody Kim,I did get the block and just love it, thanks for posting for me.

montanaquilter 03-06-2010 06:03 PM

Odessa--received your block today and i love it!! sorry it gave you so much trouble, I know how that is!! but YES I will use it!!

SaraSewing 03-06-2010 07:38 PM

I am sending out the remainder of the blocks I've been working on Except blueribbontoes. I'm making her a couple of 6" blocks to match, for her border. So within a week, if anyone has not received theirs back from me, LET ME KNOW.

This has been a super fun exchange. I've had fun seeing what I get back - no disappointments! Great surprises. I also have fun matching fabric to make your blocks. It didn't work down my stash, but it has sure been motivating.

Im going to bow out of the 2.0 exchange, although I'd like to do it. I'm getting behind on a few projects that I would like to get finished. I organized my UFO shelves today, and they are screaming to me.

KBunn 03-06-2010 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
Hi all,

Hope everyone is getting excited about SPRING coming up!!! :)) I know I am. I've really busy with blocks and I have 3 more to finish andbe totally DONE with 1.0 version. Well kind of done completely! :( I MESSED/screwed UP and now I am needing everyone that haven't received a block from me HELP! I was showing a few of my friends the blocks and "DITZY" me did NOT put them back in their baggies and now I don't know WHO IS WHOSE! wahhhh........ HELP

I was so organize UNTIL my darn friends came over and wanted to see the blocks! pffffffffft. ;)

The top block is my fabric....the block is beautiful and I cant wait to recieve it.

Unfortunately I am going to have to drop from Boomerang 2.0. As of Thurs evening I found myself unemployed...company downsizing. I really need to hold off any new commitments.

mistiliz 03-06-2010 09:31 PM

Aww Kim I am SO SORRY!!! I know exactly how you feel! I have been out of work over a year now. I was one of the last ones that was laid off and they downsized too. HANG IN THERE :)

Thank you for letting me about block. They are going out to start their journey on Monday. I am glad you like your block! :)

Have a GREAT weekend! :)

reneebobby 03-07-2010 04:47 AM

Sorry that you were laid off. I know things will turn around they did for me. As for now relax and make tops for later on down the road.

neoma 03-07-2010 08:00 AM

Liz,I am happy to say #4 belongs to me.I think #3 should go to ckcowl,got the gold fab. from her.You may ask how I remember,I had cut a small sliver and attached to envelope.Did this in my spare time..............................neoma