Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

buddy'smom 03-07-2010 08:11 AM

My last block heading home tomorrow to Shanna, hope you enjoy the block I made for you, not to sit back & enjoy the rest of mine, thanks ladies.

purplemem 03-07-2010 08:34 AM

Kim,
I am so sorry for the loss of your job. Hang on tight...sometimes it's a bumpy ride.
I've been on disability for 6 months now.
My whole life situation changed as yours will now.
If you ever want to talk, pm me and I'll be there for you.
Mary Jane

NorBanaquilts 03-07-2010 08:37 AM

Mary Jane, how are you feeling!

purplemem 03-07-2010 08:46 AM

Donna,
I feel better today. I got to sew for 2 hours yesterday, was wonderful. Leg is less painful, will go to doc tomorrow to see if really better. I have more energy...
Thanks for asking.
I finally mailed your package yesterday. Watch out for pins, I put in several hst with their match pinned together. About 1 inch square, you will like.
MJ

NorBanaquilts 03-07-2010 08:54 AM

Thanks MJ, I'll be looking for it.

Originally Posted by purplemem
Donna,
I feel better today. I got to sew for 2 hours yesterday, was wonderful. Leg is less painful, will go to doc tomorrow to see if really better. I have more energy...
Thanks for asking.
I finally mailed your package yesterday. Watch out for pins, I put in several hst with their match pinned together. About 1 inch square, you will like.
MJ

NorBanaquilts 03-07-2010 09:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm going to end up with one awesome quilt. Here are two more of mine....

ckcowl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1191[/ATTACH]

Ninnie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1192[/ATTACH]

blueribbontoes 03-07-2010 04:20 PM

I have been such a ditz lately. Who asked me to mail them more fabric??

NorBanaquilts 03-07-2010 05:01 PM

I got 3 blocks done today, I was hoping for more but....

montanaquilter 03-07-2010 07:39 PM

i got a ton of blocks done the last few days!!! plus tonight i got the rest of everyone's material cut out, so tomorrow all i have to do is sew and seal in envelopes. i'll be sending out everyone's blocks next week!! Then, i'm done!!

OdessaQuilts 03-07-2010 10:28 PM

kbunn, sorry to hear of the loss of your job. I may be there in the next few months myself, if my current boss gets elected to District Court Judge. But as I say, I will jump off that bridge when I get there. Until then, no point in worrying about what I cannot change; just take every day and do the best I can with what is handed to me.

Worked all weekend on blocks in various stages. So tomorrow, blocks are on their way to: Kim B., Nancy P., Colleen F., Kimberly W., and Andee R. I hope you all like your blocks, they were really fun!

Have a great week,

Odessa