Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

mistiliz 03-15-2010 01:16 PM

Received today, BEAUTIFUL block from Mosher92! I love your fabric and block you select!:)

I can't post any pictures now. My sewing room is in shambles and cleaning it out before my upcoming surgery! I will post pictures of all the blocks I have received at a later date!

I LOVE all the pictures posted! They are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone here will have awesome quilts!

PS: I am sorry for not using board names here. I am definitely a corporate one! :(
Happy Quilting all,
Liz

Wine Woman 03-15-2010 02:28 PM

A beautiful block from susiequilt arrived safely today! Thank you so much it's beautiful. Will post pic when I've received a couple.

NorBanaquilts 03-15-2010 02:59 PM

I sent out a bunch today.
barbs
blueribbontoes
cjt_mama
collettakay
granny216
jan10
janecat
madquilter
mghrs
montanaquilter
nancyinla

My records show that I still have the following to complete.
If you haven't received from me and you aren't listed here please let me know.

I promise to have the following out next Monday:
bobbinwinder
ckcowl
Gigix12
ispy
kbunn
mistiliz
moodykim
mosher92
neoma
ninnie
susiequilt

LovingIzabella 03-15-2010 03:31 PM

Liz,
First names is not so bad we just have to remember not to use full names :-)
Hugs
April

blueribbontoes 03-15-2010 06:55 PM

I'm in for 2.0!!!

BarbS 03-15-2010 07:16 PM

Hi Ladies......just returned from holidays and have been running thru the posts trying to get caught up with what has been going on. So many beautiful blocks.

April unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of the second go round as well. We seem to be having a baby boom here and I have several baby quilts I want to do as gifts. This swap has been so much fun....but I literally have not done any other sewing since it began....so I must free up some time to the the baby quilts. I will be definitely be following the thread for the new swap and ooing and ahing over all your beautiful blocks.
As for this swap I have one remaining block to get done which if I remember correctly will be for KYS.....other than that everyone should have their block back from me as I mailed all the rest before I left for Vacation on Feb 27. Please let me know if you have not received.....there were 4 blocks that came in while I was away so I will post those as soon as I can and will update as to who I have received blocks back from.

BarbS

jetnica 03-15-2010 07:49 PM

Hello!

I would be interested in joining a round 2 if possible?

Jessica

kysmommy2 03-15-2010 10:09 PM

granny216, your block will be on its way home to you tomorrow!!

mosher92 03-16-2010 03:14 AM

Hello all fellow boomerangers. I mailed out the last of my boomerangs and now will wait for the return of ones sent out and be looking for fabric for the next round. Happy quilting all.

Wine Woman 03-16-2010 06:49 AM

April, any thought to the structure of the new boomerang 2 swap? Will you be keeping it the same with each one making the 36 blocks or breaking it down between more people? Just starting to plan!