Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

granny216 03-13-2010 12:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And here are two more...

montanaquilter 03-13-2010 02:20 PM

Just a quick note to let everyone who i'm sending out to and who i've not yet received blocks back from.

Going out this week: Barb Spurr,Vicki Browell, Shanna Slater, Colleen Froats, Lorraine Hovey, Mary Tomaszweski, Marie Weakley, Darlene Cogar, Linda Mosbacker, Kim Bunn,Martina Graham, Mona Grimm, Liz Morgan, Kim Dickson, Lori Mosher, Nancy Park, Neoma Rudolph, Constance Mullinix, Sandy Parmenter, Susuan Fields, Roseanne Terrill. So I am done with my end of this swap!!

Haven't received blocks of my material from: Barb Johnson, Vicki Browell, Colleen Froats, Colletta Miller, Barbar Day, Marie Weakley, Kim Bunn, Lisa Scarberry, April Burka, Martina Graham, Mona Grimm, Kim Dicksom, Lori Mosher, Constance, Donna Hanna, Sandy P, Susuan Fields, Roseanne Terrill, Cindy Helbig.

MoodyKim 03-13-2010 03:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
WOW! I got 2 GREAT blocks today.
THANK YOU! mistiliz and
THANK YOU! Wine Woman
I LOVE THE BLOCKS!

Block from mistiliz
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7327[/ATTACH]

Block from Wine Woman
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7328[/ATTACH]

kysmommy2 03-13-2010 07:33 PM

Blocks heading home on MOnday to moodykim, susiequilt, collettakay & gigix12!!!!
;)

kysmommy2 03-13-2010 10:51 PM

neoma & mgrhs...yours will be heading home MOnday also!! :o) I've had a great day making progress on these blocks!!

reneebobby 03-14-2010 03:27 AM

pretty

susiequilt 03-14-2010 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
photos of most recent blocks that i have received. they are all so beautiful.

I noticed that on your pictures there is a name written on the block. I assume that is the makers name and the year.
What a good idea. I was trying to think about how to make a tiny block including some of the fabric a person sent and maybe attaching it somehow to the quilt front or back.
I like that idea of just writing on the block they made for you.
Lovely blocks.
Someone here did the small block idea and they could be used in the border. I wish I could remember which page they were on without going thru all 100 pages!

thequilteddove 03-14-2010 04:29 AM

Please take me off of the boomerang 2.0

NorBanaquilts 03-14-2010 04:43 AM

Susie, I'm doing scrappy blocks for my back from everyone's fabric. I don't know what page these are on but here are a few again.

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
photos of most recent blocks that i have received. they are all so beautiful.

I noticed that on your pictures there is a name written on the block. I assume that is the makers name and the year.
What a good idea. I was trying to think about how to make a tiny block including some of the fabric a person sent and maybe attaching it somehow to the quilt front or back.
I like that idea of just writing on the block they made for you.
Lovely blocks.
Someone here did the small block idea and they could be used in the border. I wish I could remember which page they were on without going thru all 100 pages!

susiequilt 03-14-2010 05:27 AM

Thank you! That's just what I was thinking about!
Both ideas are great.
Since the block sent and the fabric received are different I might think about doing both!