Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

oatw13 05-11-2010 05:24 PM

The blocks on the last few pages are wonderful! I love those yellow roses! That fabric is beautiful. I have never seen it before. :)

cjt_mama 05-11-2010 07:21 PM

Ok, I pm'd her.. I will have to try and figure this out... Darn it! I really tried hard to keep them all organized

Originally Posted by susiequilt

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
I got a block fromCTJ Mama too, but it's the wrong one! So since I can't remember who sent out this fabric, let me know and I'll forward it on to you.

That fabric is the same fabric I got from sewspecial in Canada.
The two tone tan with the flowers not the batik.
HTH
:-D

:?

Wine Woman 05-12-2010 08:46 AM

Another beautiful block! Thank you barbsbus. Two more to go! cjt_mama and bobbinwinder but I know they will find their way home.

sewspecial 05-13-2010 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
I got a block fromCTJ Mama too, but it's the wrong one! So since I can't remember who sent out this fabric, let me know and I'll forward it on to you.

It is from Sandy P
Sewspecial

kysmommy2 05-13-2010 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sorry!! During the move I received this beautiful block (I LOVE paisley!) and am unsure who sent it.
Please let me know!!
Thanks,
Lisa

sewspecial 05-14-2010 04:08 PM

I just check my blocks I am still missing blocks from:

thequilteddove
blueribbontoes
Bobbinwinder
cjt_mama

Thanks everyone for the lovely blocks
Sewspecial

OdessaQuilts 05-17-2010 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by kysmommy2
I'm sorry!! During the move I received this beautiful block (I LOVE paisley!) and am unsure who sent it.
Please let me know!!
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa, that looks like my work! There would have been a note in the envelope with it on the back of what looks like a giant $1,000 bill. I hope it works well with your other blocks! Sorry I didn't respond before, but I have not been online for almost 3 weeks. Far too busy these days!

Odessa

kysmommy2 05-17-2010 12:30 PM

thanks you Odessa!!!! It will work WONDERFULLY with my other blocks!

MISHNJIM 05-20-2010 02:01 PM

I got a F8 from cjt_mama today.

I'm gonna be working hard this weekend on these Boomerangs. Hubby going to the NASCAR race, daughter never home, son is stuck on base doing guard duty....SO.....that means me and the doggies. I'll have quilt class in the am come home and start sewing my lil heart away with the radio blaring. Sounds like a good plan to me. :-P

LovingIzabella 05-21-2010 06:20 AM

I just wanted to pop in and see how those ladies who still needed to finish blocks for this swap were doing. Please let me know.
Hugs
April