Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

MoodyKim 05-03-2010 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbinwinder
Well, Kim, you know that I'm in no hurry...heck, I still owe some people blocks too! Be sure to put me last, I know you'll get it done and I know that it will be worth waiting for! Smile, Kim, it'll be okay...and I'm lookin' forward to seein' you again soon!

Thank you Vicki you are sweet, I am looking forward to seeing you again soon too!

MoodyKim 05-03-2010 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Stuff happens -- don't get stressed or you'll have a relapse. This is supposed to be a learning experience for all of us. Your health (mental and physical) is more important than a few blocks. Please take care of yourself first and foremost. And if you need help to get caught up, just yell out -- I'll be happy to help any way I can.

Thank you Nancy, I can get them made and mailed out. Just feeling bad about being so late.

mgrhs 05-04-2010 03:14 AM

I've got plenty of other projects to work on so don't worry about it. I think I'm still missing 4 or 5, I will post a list later.

mosher92 05-04-2010 01:44 PM

Hello all I have been out of the loop for a bit so I am going to post the blocks I have received and finally had time to get them opened and logged. I received blocks from Odessaquilts, Lovingisabella, anitariddle, and kbunn. I am still missing blocks from collettakay, cjt_mama thequilteddove, neoma, moodykim, and bobbinwinder. If you have send them let me know. I don't know how to track them but there has to be a way. No hurry on those who are still working on them. I have been working on another project and that is why I haven't had the time to follow up with everyone. I hope to have some time to read all the posts I have missed as well. Happy quilting all.

LovingIzabella 05-05-2010 06:43 AM

I see the lovely blocks here and just love them. THank you all again for doing this with me!
I am just trying to keep track of what is still owed so if you all could take a moment of your time and PM me with either what you still have to send or what you need I would greatly appreciate it :-)
Hugs
April

OdessaQuilts 05-05-2010 08:02 PM

I got lovely block yesterday from anitariddle. Thank you so much; it's going to be a terrific addition to my quilt.

Odessa

Nancy in Louisiana 05-06-2010 04:51 AM

The only blocks I'm missing are from Blueribbontoes and Thequilteddove. Will be working on arrangements soon and will post pix then.

goldendog55 05-06-2010 06:51 AM

Everyone sure has been busy! My computer had a glitch and I noticed I hadn't heard from this group in a while, so I have catching up to do. I'm feeling snowed under right now, but I'm slowly getting the blocks made. Thank goodness they don't all have to be made this month!

cjt_mama 05-06-2010 12:18 PM

I mailed out a bunch of block yesterday :) I think I only have 3 left to make.. Sorry about the delay friends

ispy 05-07-2010 06:39 AM

Received a wonderful block from Barbara J yesterday. It is a perfect match for the other blocks I have. Thank you, thank you ever so much.

I only have four left to receive:

Kim---and I have been in contact, no problem here.

Roseanne----I understand your situation completely, take your time. I will be sending you a quilt to do your long arm magic on soon.

Sharon----you stated on the board that you were mailing out 1.0 blocks with 2.0 F8s. The problems I see with that are 1.) I am not in 2.0 so I am afraid I have fallen through the crack, 2.) How work on 2.0 is being done before 1.0 work is finished.

Andree----I have no information on your situation. I know that you are still out there as I noticed you are hosting another swap. Please let us hear from you concerning 1.0.

Good luck everyone on 2.0. This was a very intense learning experience but I learned an unimaginable amount about quilting, and will enjoy the quilt so much.

April, you are a saint. Thank you. Marie