Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

blueribbontoes 02-23-2010 02:43 PM

Oatw13 sent me a beautiful trio of 12 inch blocks, and three mini blocks! Thanks so much! YOu definitely went above and beyond!

Purplemem, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

mistiliz 02-23-2010 02:47 PM

MJ,

Praying for you for a speedy recovery! I wish I was closer to you!

purplemem 02-23-2010 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
MJ,

Praying for you for a speedy recovery! I wish I was closer to you!

Thank you mistilz, this is very serious and I need your prayers. I'm stuck in a chair with foot raised or in the bed...dh has to literally wait on me hand and foot. I'm only allowed bathrm privileges. I can't go into my sewing room :-( or anywhere else.

NorBanaquilts 02-23-2010 03:33 PM

MJ, Wish I was close enough to offer assistance. Take care of yourself and Get Well soon!

Nancy in Louisiana 02-23-2010 04:08 PM

MJ -- I am so sorry to hear of your illness. Please keep thinking positive thoughts and do everything the doctor tells you. Know that we are all concerned and that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Pull a nice, soft quilt around your shoulders, close your eyes, and image the whole quilting board giving you a group hug.((((((((())))))))))

purplemem 02-23-2010 04:17 PM

thank you

MoodyKim 02-23-2010 07:15 PM

MJ, I am sorry to hear you are having problems. Sure hope you get well soon. I will keep you and your DH in my prayers. Kim

cjt_mama 02-23-2010 10:45 PM

I have recieved 3 blocks so far :) I will try and post names and pics soon, I am not at home, but messaging from my phone! lol

Wine Woman 02-24-2010 07:52 AM

Purplemem, I'm sorry you have to sit still for awhile. Do what the doctor's ordered now so your legs will get better soon!

Apologies please for the belated thank you's to Kbunn, lovingizabella, and jan10. I received three beautiful blocks a few days ago but I was sucked up by the sun! It has been in the 60's, dry and sunny here so I'm not inside at all. No computer, no sewing machine just running my fingers through the dirt! But it's raining again and I'm gong to play indoors at the expo this Thursday and Friday and deliver mistiliz's block! I can't wait. A few of us from the board will meet together - how fun!

purplemem 02-24-2010 09:34 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I snuck into my sewing room and grabbed my envelopes. Two had been shredded by the post office. They got here because of the plastic wrapping and inside label. If I've misidentified, I apologize and will correct if you pm me.

Thank you for these marvelous blocks. They are all so beautiful, and dh and I eagerly await the making of this quilt. It will be my summer quilt...

The pix are shaky because my hands are shaky...too much meds at this time, you understand.

susiequilts
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18872[/ATTACH]

winewoman, thanks for the tea!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18873[/ATTACH]

kysmommy (more coming)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18874[/ATTACH]