Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 04-03-2010 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55
My name was not in the list.

Judy it is on the list for the 2.0 swap. Don't worry i did not forget you :-)
Hugs
April

granny216 04-03-2010 04:32 PM

got a wonerful block today from Kbunn and my daughter loved it. Need a new battery for my camera so will send post pictures when I get to town for batteries...

Wine Woman 04-03-2010 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by montanaquilter
got a block from wine woman today--thank you for the block and the tea!!

You are very welcome! I wish I could have shared a glass of wine with everyone! Wow would that have been a lot of bottles to send out! My dh wouldn't have understood where all our profit went to went! LOL

Wine Woman 04-03-2010 05:14 PM

Oh yes and Madquilter you are going to have a very beautiful quilt! Your blocks are stunning!

montanaquilter 04-04-2010 05:54 AM

yeah the bottle of wine would have been great!!HAHA oh well we'll just have to settle for the tea!! i'm going to try mine out today.

kysmommy2 04-04-2010 06:08 AM

Happy Easter all!!!!!! I got some very pretty blokcs in the mail yesterday!! Will post about them later!!

oatw13 04-04-2010 06:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I finally have pictures of my latest blocks! They are fantastic! Thank you!

First, here is a list of block I do not have yet (according to my records):

barbsbus
Bobbinwinder
cjt_mama
thequilteddove

If I should have your block already, please send me a PM and let me know so I can look for it. :) Please, no hurry. I just want to make sure that I have everyone accounted for.

Colletta M
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44559[/ATTACH]

Constance M
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44560[/ATTACH]

oatw13 04-04-2010 06:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And, the two from Mad Quilter. Aren't they great? Well worth the wait :)

Mad Quilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44427[/ATTACH]

Mad Quilter, too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44428[/ATTACH]

KBunn 04-04-2010 08:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok here is an update as to where I am with this swap since it's drawing to an end. The last of my blocks are done and ready to be sent off in the morning.

thequilteddove
Mosher92
Bobbinwinder * I will post a pic for you tommorrow. My camera died *
ctj_mama
ninnie
ispy
Jan10
Sewspecial
janecat
MoodyKim

Be on the lookout for your boomerangs ...they should be there in a few days. Anyone else who did not recieve your blocks from me please let me know.

Here are a few I got over the last few days. I just havent had time to post them.

Colletakay
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44797[/ATTACH]

kysmommy2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44798[/ATTACH]

Ninnie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44799[/ATTACH]

KBunn 04-04-2010 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more pic.

I have most of mine back.
anitariddle
barbsbus
blueribbontoes
bobbinwinder
ctj_mama
MoodyKim
thequilteddove

If I should have recieved your block please let me know so I can go back through them.

I have enjoyed this swap so much. I have learned tons and gotten the most beautiful blocks in return. Thank you everyone for the work you put into the ones you sent to me. And thank you for allowing me to learn on you!! April you have been great and I am looking forward to the start of 2.0

SewSpecial
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44576[/ATTACH]