Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

cjt_mama 01-26-2010 06:33 AM

BRT, very nice blocks... Remind me again what size you wanted your mini blocks?? 5" finished or 6" finished? lol

oatw13 01-26-2010 10:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
purplemem that recipe sounds quick, easy, and tasty! I will definitely be trying that one!

I have received F8's from Vicki B, JaneCat, and Constance M.

I have also received some more fabulous blocks! They are so fun! And they are giving me some new ideas! Thank you :)

Barb S
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64564[/ATTACH]

Jan10
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64565[/ATTACH]

Montana Quilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64566[/ATTACH]

oatw13 01-26-2010 10:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple more blocks! Again, Thank You!! I love them all. They are all so creative!

Neoma R
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64567[/ATTACH]

Neoma R
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64568[/ATTACH]

blueribbontoes 01-26-2010 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by cjt_mama
BRT, very nice blocks... Remind me again what size you wanted your mini blocks?? 5" finished or 6" finished? lol

6" finished, please. Thank you for thinking of me!!

cjt_mama 01-26-2010 04:10 PM

Rcvd squishie from C. Mullinix today :) Gorgeous choice of fabric.. And I might add my mom bought me fabric last wkd for the next boomerang lol... I love it! Its going to be all for me :):):)

cjt_mama 01-26-2010 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes

Originally Posted by cjt_mama

6" finished, please. Thank you for thinking of me!!

Sure thing...your fabrics are keeping their lips sealed for some reason with me, but I plan on tackling a block out of them soon :)

NorBanaquilts 01-26-2010 04:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have 3 more beautiful blocks to share with you.

Andee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67780[/ATTACH]

Liz, you really need to tell us how you did the basket, it's so cool!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67781[/ATTACH]

Neoma
[ATTACH=CONFIG]67782[/ATTACH]

purplemem 01-26-2010 05:09 PM

April,
I've been down in the dumps for the last two days, but I'll pick back up. I've had to work on my froggies, I got all 24 cut out today. I'm in the process of sewing them together now. Then I can come play again.

I got the coolest stuff to reorganize my stash! I am so excited! Someone recommended coroplast sheets cut to 6" x 12". I went to Lowe's and paid $6.00 for a sheet that made 6 and came home and tried it. You wrap the fabric around the sheet like fabric on the bolt, then they stand upright on your shelves like a fabric store. I found them from a wholesaler for 21 cents apiece incl. shipping. They'll be here Friday.
I also started a new system for my FQs. I bought clear square cubes (look like smaller milk crates, but clear and stackable), laid them on their side, and filled with rolled FQs, sorted by color. It looks fantastic on the shelf, and so easy to match to our Boomerang fabrics.

montanaquilter 01-26-2010 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
got a block today!! was so excited and I absolutely love it thank you!!!! This one is from: Kimberly W.

LovingIzabella 01-26-2010 05:13 PM

Love the blocks and that little basket is too precious!
MJ I sure hope you pick back up soon-it is never fun to be down :-(
I was told to use plastic canvas sheets for wrapping the larger fabric on. I have to do that still and see how it works out. I will have to see if it does or not and if not try your method :-)
Thank you again ladies for such a wonderful swap!
Hugs
April