Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

ArizonaKAT 08-04-2013 08:30 AM

All F8s but happylab and queenof2802 have been received. This group rocks!

terriamn 08-04-2013 07:45 PM

Nana Kay's block arrived

1 Attachment(s)
Nana Kay your great block arrived Friday. Trying this from my iPad. Terriamn

terriamn 08-04-2013 07:49 PM

Linda d

1 Attachment(s)
Linda d your fun block also arrived

terriamn 08-04-2013 07:56 PM

Another super block

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428380[/ATTACH]Donna love the fabrics

ArizonaKAT 08-05-2013 07:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHH from Brat, Dahna42, and ljdugas:

Elisabrat 08-05-2013 06:22 PM

oh such cute snowmen! I received a block from terriamn today that is not my fabric. this is a black Christmas fabric with green holly leaves, ornaments gold metallic to it.. it was made with white fabric. My fabric was some Christmas with angels and deer, some red with birds and mailboxs Christmas, some others were brown with yellow and lime green accents either flowers or birds.. so this is truly not mine! if its yours let me know I can send it forward to you no troubles. if you get mine.. well youuuu whoooo here I am!

Gaijin 08-05-2013 09:45 PM

Update: Received f8's from AnneMixon, ArizonaKat, goldendog55, missgigglewings, Terriamn, and travelinggramma.

Received finished blocks from benndm and ljdugas!

Thank you so very much!

Gaijin

benndm 08-05-2013 09:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this beautiful block. I love it. Thank you. I think it is from elsabrat. No name on it but the return address was Cody, Wy.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428606[/ATTACH]
I spent 4 days in Cody, 2 years ago, waiting for the road to Yellowstone to be cleared of a snow avalanche. It gave us a couple of extra days to check out the area. I loved it there. We visited a lot of great places and met many wonderful people. I hope to get back that way someday.

Elisabrat 08-06-2013 04:26 AM

That was from me, I thought my name was clearly on the envelope! yikes! glad you like it. Two more fabrics arrived so a busy tomorrow for me. clinic today so limited sewing I think ..

ArizonaKAT 08-06-2013 06:22 AM

Can you post a pic of the fabric? This could be one of mine. I sent out a lot of different Christmas fabric and honestly don't remember what I sent until I see the fabric. This boom really is like Christmas. I sent out a bunch of different fabric and it's always a surprise when I open the ones coming back!

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6217593)
oh such cute snowmen! I received a block from terriamn today that is not my fabric. this is a black Christmas fabric with green holly leaves, ornaments gold metallic to it.. it was made with white fabric. My fabric was some Christmas with angels and deer, some red with birds and mailboxs Christmas, some others were brown with yellow and lime green accents either flowers or birds.. so this is truly not mine! if its yours let me know I can send it forward to you no troubles. if you get mine.. well youuuu whoooo here I am!