Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ELECTRA Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-electra-group-t225485.html)

jaba 10-09-2013 05:23 PM

Pink Lady, nice blocks you are making there. Missing oldcatlady, troy26, have to check on createfourpaws ( have another list downstaris and I may not have marked this one by the computer when I got your block)also missing from debfaye on a side swap in 2 groups and to be honest I guess grammy1231 has a lot of F8's from everyone! I'm extremely happy with all of the blocks I have received from this group, they are sewn nicely and for the most part the right size. Thank you all so much and hope you are enjoying your blocks also.

Pink Lady 10-10-2013 04:31 AM

jaydee3 I have the pattern and fabric pick out for yours and it is sitting on my table to start after I finish two others that are started:) I am hoping to finish all my block by the end of next week.

NanaKathy55 10-10-2013 05:05 AM

Hello Ladies
Just checking to see if any of you have not received your grown up finished blocks..I checked yesterday and it looks like I have sent all my finished blocks home..If you have not received one please let me know..Thanks & thanks for sharing you talent with me!
Kathy

jaydee3 10-10-2013 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 6340768)
Hello Ladies
Just checking to see if any of you have not received your grown up finished blocks..I checked yesterday and it looks like I have sent all my finished blocks home..If you have not received one please let me know..Thanks & thanks for sharing you talent with me!
Kathy

Kathy, I have not rec'd a block from you, could you post a pic?

missgigglewings 10-10-2013 10:00 AM

All of my grown up blocks went flying home yesterday...except for the swapper in San Antonio..that one was so close it walked home!

jaydee3 10-10-2013 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 6341340)
All of my grown up blocks went flying home yesterday...except for the swapper in San Antonio..that one was so close it walked home!

Okay, crazy lady, I will watch for it. LOL

jaydee3 10-11-2013 08:56 AM

Missgigglewings, it didn't walk, jogged in yesterday. Thank you

mollymunchkin 10-11-2013 05:52 PM

Grown-up blocks went home today to missgigglewings and ArizonaKAT.

Abby's Mom 10-12-2013 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 6334928)
Two more going home tomorrow Nannakathy55 and Katskid.

Abby's mom- are your blocks for a boy or girl quilt? I don't want to use pink if it's a boy and vice-versa.

Thanks for asking - I'm ok either way....not set plans.

mollymunchkin 10-14-2013 07:02 PM

Block update: Finished ones going home tomorrow - createfourpaws and ljdugas.

Blocks I am still working on: Abby'smom, Jaydee, oldcatlady, roseirish, debfay and April.

Blocks I am waiting on: createfourpaws, gaijin, oldcatlady, pink lady, roseirish, troy26, and debfay.

Please let me know if your records reflect something different.