Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ELECTRA Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-electra-group-t225485.html)

mollymunchkin 07-13-2013 09:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Electra swappers will be getting the solids. (Maia swappers will get the stripes) Please use colors from the stripes in the blocks. There will be a swatch of the stripes in the envelope. Some squishies will go out on Monday. Some may have to wait until the 25th (payday). An unexpected truck repair hijacked my postage budget :(

jaba 07-14-2013 06:56 AM

Abby'smom mailing your blocks tomorrow. In the album if you want to peek.

Old_Rosebud 07-14-2013 08:58 AM

Will get my last three F8's out tomorrow. They are wrapped and ready to go. Hate that I ran out of the bird fabric.
Haven't received any F8's yet - but am expecting some tomorrow *crosses fingers*

NanaKathy55 07-14-2013 03:48 PM

Hello Ladies
Just wanted you to know my f8's are ready to go and will be in the mail to you in the morning
Also I received a f8 from Jaba
Thanks
Kathy

alikat110 07-15-2013 05:18 AM

Just left tbe PO. Japan was $2.05, Austrailia and Canada was $1.10 each. Everything else went with a regular stamp.....

createfourpaws 07-15-2013 06:29 AM

Ladies,

I was unable to get this groups squishies ready this weekend. I need to wait until payday on Friday to mail. They will go out next weekend.

ArizonaKAT 07-15-2013 06:30 AM

Jaba, After some thought and re-thought, I picked a block pattern and finished your block. Was taking the camera into work this morning to post in my album, but the horses got out and were roaming the desert. So that threw off my timing schedule. I hate it when the horses get so smart that they can unwrap a bull chain (that's wrapped around a post three times) and remove the mater lock that was attached. When the dogs alerted me to the situation, three horses were just chopping happily at the hay stack but my one gelding was prancing around like something was after him. If it was an attempted rustle, they failed. I don't leave halters on the horses and without the halters no one can catch them. I put grain in their buckets and still had a hard time getting them back in the paddock. All is well now, and the master lock is locked tight . . . and the horses got extra grain for their troubles.

paperpieceme 07-15-2013 02:58 PM

i received 3 squishies today. i usually turn them around right away but i slipped this morning and fell down a flight of stairs in my house. nothing broken, but my beauty pageant hopes are over, at least for a while. ;). Remember NO F8 from Me! i am just making blocks for you fine ladies!

jaba 07-15-2013 03:27 PM

Received only one F8 from this group today...ljdugas

alikat110 07-15-2013 03:45 PM

I got squishy's from ljdugas and Jaba today!