Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ELECTRA Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-electra-group-t225485.html)

Old_Rosebud 12-08-2013 07:21 PM

Thanks for the finish createfourpaws. Hope you mom is better and you can focus on your 'fun' stuff for a while. I hear you regarding the icy roads. Central KY got part of the same storm you all got on Friday. That wasn't too bad here. Then my area got even more ice today and ice/snow is forecasted for the first of the week. Ugh. Hope you made my block summery somehow. LOL.

Old_Rosebud 12-13-2013 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
createforpaws - got it yesterday! And it is bright yellow and therefore summery. :D Thanks for the beautiful block. I think that closes me out. I will try to post the finished quilt soon. [ATTACH=CONFIG]451639[/ATTACH]

createfourpaws 12-13-2013 07:08 PM

Glad you like it and I got the summery look for you.

Originally Posted by Old_Rosebud (Post 6455337)
createforpaws - got it yesterday! And it is bright yellow and therefore summery. :D Thanks for the beautiful block. I think that closes me out. I will try to post the finished quilt soon. [ATTACH=CONFIG]451639[/ATTACH]

createfourpaws 12-13-2013 07:11 PM

Pink Lady, Gaijin, and Quiltaddiction.....I was able to mail your blocks out on Wednesday. Once you receive them I have completed everyone's blocks.

If anyone hasn't received a block from me please let me know.

Again Ladies, I am sorry for getting them out late.

Quiltaddiction 12-23-2013 09:58 PM

I received my block from createfourpaws today Thank you. I can now start to plan the quilt. Looking forward to seeing some finished ones soon.

Old_Rosebud 12-24-2013 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction (Post 6471703)
I received my block from createfourpaws today Thank you. I can now start to plan the quilt. Looking forward to seeing some finished ones soon.

I have started the top. I am doing a very simple white sashing. The blocks I received are so beautiful that I want them to be the center of attention. Would love to see everyone's quilts too.

createfourpaws 12-24-2013 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction (Post 6471703)

Glad to hear yours arrived safely. Now to hear from 2 more they received theirs.

alikat110 12-25-2013 06:36 PM

I am no longer sure who I have recieved from, but hope everyone recieved mine. My record keeping took backstage to recent life events....improving now, but will just say thanks to everyone for the wonderful swap. Sitting out future swaps for now, but hope to be back in by mid year! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year!

Pink Lady 12-26-2013 08:00 AM

I have not received mine yet createfourpaws but it always takes longer to get to Nova Scotia and this time of year even longer. I am sure it will come early in the new year. I hope everyone has a great christmas and happy new year
Kendra

createfourpaws 12-26-2013 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pink Lady (Post 6474891)
I have not received mine yet createfourpaws but it always takes longer to get to Nova Scotia and this time of year even longer. I am sure it will come early in the new year. I hope everyone has a great christmas and happy new year
Kendra

That is what I figured, hopefully it will arrive sooner than later.