Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

ljdugas31 07-20-2013 04:22 PM

Hi ladies,I am home from vacation,went to Mertel Beach had a great week the weather was so nice. I came home with a bad sunburn but still had great time. I came home to LOTS of mail I am in all 7 groups so I am busy,i will be sewing all week.Updates to follow.

createfourpaws 07-20-2013 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 6187561)
Hi ladies,I am home from vacation,went to Mertel Beach had a great week the weather was so nice. I came home with a bad sunburn but still had great time. I came home to LOTS of mail I am in all 7 groups so I am busy,i will be sewing all week.Updates to follow.

wow all 7.........you will be busy. I am in two and that is keeping me busy

catgirl807 07-20-2013 04:55 PM

I have blocks for terriamn, libster, and joanelizbay finished and (very dark and grainy) pictures in my album for anyone who likes to peek!

Janice McC 07-21-2013 04:42 AM

My DIL is competing in an Ironman 70.3 today in Racine. I'm so proud of her. I'm also thrilled that she has just begun quilting. She's always sewn and has a strong textile background but quilting is new to her. Good heavens, if I only had a quarter of her energy and enthusiasm!!! (Go E!)

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 6186929)
I am not a runner but my oldest dd is a runner besides marathons she has done several ultras. Her goal is to run a marathon in all 50 states. I believe she is about 2/3 done. Her passion is running. Wish I had a quarter of her energy. Terriamn

Elisabrat 07-21-2013 04:57 AM

I have just one block left to finish for this group. I am still missing one f8. Libster if you have not received my fabric by now its probably lost in the mail on vacation somewhere cooler than here. PM me and I will send you another asap! yikes I mailed the first day.

awilson 07-21-2013 05:44 AM

Inlaws just left so I have my sewing room back! Time to get to work:)

joanelizbay 07-21-2013 05:53 AM

Linda....ALL 7 groups?? Oh my..I would never attack that many at once. I think one large and one small has been my limit so far. Cindy, Id love to see a picture of your t-shirt quilt when finished. My DIL wants me to take all my new grandsons outfits and make them into a quilt for him and I have never attempted a t-shirt type fabric quilt. Is it hard? I would think they would be stretchy? You machine quilted it didn't you? I tried to tell them NOT to buy so many new born outfits because hes 3 months and already outgrown the outfits and they "say" this is the last one...maybe.....4 is enough....we shall see :)

awilson 07-21-2013 05:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love the fussy cutting on this block from Marytoddliz:

awilson 07-21-2013 05:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love this block! You got the cheerleader right in the middle :) thanks elisabrat!

awilson 07-21-2013 06:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another beautiful block from joanelizbay: