Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

awilson 08-06-2013 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 6219490)
Awilson, your Penn State block is going out tomorrow. I hope you like it! Please let me know when it arrives. Thanks for swapping with me!

Can't wait to see it!

tubsfam 08-07-2013 11:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ok, no blocks in the mail today for me. I finally mailed the last of the finished blocks. Was going to mail them last week but messed up my hip and wasn't doing basement steps at all.So to those still waiting I'm hoping they will get to you by the weeks end. A little brain dead today,was going to take pictures of the 5 before I mailed them. And oh darn only took pictures of 2 of them. Posted in my album. Have a good day ladies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]428872[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]428873[/ATTACH]

Annaquilts 08-07-2013 01:45 PM

Ooooh I recognize that one with the pirates tubsfam. Thank you! I have blocks ready here, yours too,and just need to get to packing and shipping but I will make sure that the ones I received back will get their blocks out with the first load. My Dad's B-day is today so it will not happen today either but hopefully soon.

jaba 08-07-2013 03:00 PM

debfaye mailed your block today so it's on the way. Nothing in the mail today

Janice McC 08-07-2013 05:58 PM

Sunrise450, I've made your block and it will be on the way to you tomorrow. I hope it will match well with the other blocks you've rec'd. Thanks for swapping with me!

OK, that leaves me with 2 more blocks to make, one for tubsfam (the fabric is already cut) and the other is for missgigglewings. Awilson, catgirl and ljdugas should get their blocks in the next couple of days as they were sent this week. Everyone else has confirmed receipt either through PMs, posts or pics. I hope to finish my blocks by the end of this weekend. I've had a wonderful time in this exchange!

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Janice McC 08-08-2013 08:39 AM

Tubsfam, I managed to get your block in today's mail too. Please be on the lookout for it. Thanks so much for swapping with me!

Janice McC 08-08-2013 12:00 PM

The mail carrier was very kind to me today. TWO blocks came! They are from Createfourpaws and mollymunchkin. They are both lovely, thank you so very much! I'll take pix as soon as I press them and then post them in my album and here. Again, thank you both very much for swapping with me.

Libster 08-08-2013 01:46 PM

I received a very pretty block today from Mollymunchkin. Thanks for swapping with me. Pic is posted in my album. This is going to be such a pretty quilt! Thanks, Everyone.

Annaquilts 08-08-2013 03:38 PM

Pictures

2 Attachment(s)
I put all the finished blocks together and all the blocks I received together in another picture. I am trying to post to an album and on a the board thread. Please have patience my camera barely works and it is taking forever. I'll try and post individual pictures also.

Annaquilts 08-08-2013 03:43 PM

Individual pictures of blocks made

10 Attachment(s)
I will need to open new post to post more pictures of blocks made.