Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

Karen 05-25-2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by reneebobby

Originally Posted by STAR
ok i got some boomerang mail yesterday and will post exactly what and from who later after getting some sleep but I have a question, one of the envelopes came saying postage due, well it still got delivered so what do I do about it???

I would pay it and let them know, I had mine checked when I mailed it out to you since I did add to it. Then I checked Salmons just to make sure it had enough.

I had postage due from a boomerang and I just paid it. It wasn't that much.

mistiliz 05-25-2010 01:25 PM

Received beautiful block from AKAngel. I love the batik fabric and pattern. THANK YOU! :)

suedonnie 05-25-2010 02:03 PM

Im a newby here and just love the blocks! How do I post the ones I received. I will be posting later this evening on who I received the blocks from but would love to put the pics up since they are all beautiful!

CraftsByRobin 05-25-2010 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I got a wonderful block from Star today, and a F8 from CraftsbyRobin.

Yippee!!

I think I have only 1 F8 to go!!

MJ

Did you get your block from me as well?

CraftsByRobin 05-25-2010 02:24 PM

I walked into the post office to post each one of mine, but if you have to pay postage on mine, let me know and I can send you the money to cover it.

Thanks,

R

dettonlisas 05-25-2010 03:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I recieved a block and F8 from CraftsbyRobin!

Also, posting the block that I got from Tink yesterday!!
Thanks - I like them both!!
Lisa M

CraftsbyRobin - "Nine Patch" Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]73314[/ATTACH]

Made by Tink - "Four X" Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]73315[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 05-25-2010 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by suedonnie
Im a newby here and just love the blocks! How do I post the ones I received. I will be posting later this evening on who I received the blocks from but would love to put the pics up since they are all beautiful!

Sue,
If you hit reply on one of the messages on the thread you will see three boxes underneath of the message box. That is where you click browse to look for the pictures on your computer and once the file is there hit send and away they go to the board for all to see :-) Don't hit preview as that will delete the attached pictures. Can not wait to see your blocks and I am so glad you are enjoying this swap :-)
Hugs
April

hoppyfrog 05-25-2010 03:24 PM

Rec'd a nice block from Star today. Thank you, it's great.

tink121272 05-25-2010 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by dettonlisas
I recieved a block and F8 from CraftsbyRobin!

Also, posting the block that I got from Tink yesterday!!
Thanks - I like them both!!
Lisa M

so glad you liked it, I changed the pattern (as always, I can't follow one simple pattern-I change everything it seems ask Lisa)a little bit to use more of your fabric than what it called for. Glad to know you liked that I used Lisa's fabric in it, it worked out perfectly. :thumbup:
Nancy

jetnica 05-25-2010 06:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Recieved a great block from Star today, and posting a pic of the block from Karen from last weekend!

=)