Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

purplemem 07-04-2010 02:36 AM

Yes, Purple~
I'm waving them at you right now, can you see them? :shock:

MISHNJIM 07-04-2010 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a squishy on Friday from Sugarpumpkin....Thank you!!!

Sugarpumpkin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]82758[/ATTACH]

CraftsByRobin 07-04-2010 02:49 AM

I sure wish I could ...

purplemem 07-04-2010 02:50 AM

me too! You'd have Superman eyesight!
(and we could sew together) :mrgreen:

CraftsByRobin 07-04-2010 02:51 AM

And I would learn ALOT :D

purplemem 07-04-2010 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
And I would learn ALOT :D

A lot of how to use a seam ripper, a lot of how to skip stitches, a lot of how to stitch wrong sides together...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
but we'd have a whole lot of fun! :-) :D :D

LovingIzabella 07-04-2010 03:45 AM

Oh Ladies thank you so much for making me smile-you are all so wonderful! I love coming here because you all help make my mind relax when it hurts!
Sew Cornie-thank you so much for the prayers and the wonderful words-they mean so very much to me! I know the friends I have made here help pull me through all I go through!
Also did you receive the block I mailed you by chance? I sure hope the postal gremlins did not get it as it was my first NTA block :shock: :? :cry: :-(
I am working on more blocks either today or tomorrow and again on Wednesday.
Thank you all again for being so fabulous!!
Hugs
April

sew cornie 07-04-2010 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Oh Ladies thank you so much for making me smile-you are all so wonderful! I love coming here because you all help make my mind relax when it hurts!
Sew Cornie-thank you so much for the prayers and the wonderful words-they mean so very much to me! I know the friends I have made here help pull me through all I go through!
Also did you receive the block I mailed you by chance? I sure hope the postal gremlins did not get it as it was my first NTA block :shock: :? :cry: :-(
I am working on more blocks either today or tomorrow and again on Wednesday.
Thank you all again for being so fabulous!!
Hugs
April

I don't know yet if your block has come. I've been gone nearly 2 weeks visiting family. In TX to see my dad and stepmom (Alaskanlady here on the Board). And also went to TN to see my sister and her family. Hadn't seen my sis in 3 1/2 years, her hubby and kids in 6 years . . . Oh, it's been a wonderful time! Although TX and TN have been SOOOO HOT compared to OR!!
I'm anxious to get home tomorrow to check the mail. There should be several squishies waiting for me . . . I'll let you know!

Meanwhile, keep your chin up. I hope this day is a good one for you. Happy 4th!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

reneebobby 07-04-2010 07:22 AM

I haven't posted in a while but I will have the rest of mine finished next week. With this heat and well work I have been extremely tired. So if I'm late but will be out next week. I also received blocks from salmon and neoma love the blocks ladies. Will post when I have them all.

oatw13 07-04-2010 10:17 AM

I received a beautiful block from Neoma a couple of days ago! I am so sorry that I didn't post sooner. I will get a picture up in the next day or two.

Neoma, I do hope you are doing better.

Have a Happy 4th of July!