Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

jetnica 04-18-2010 05:12 PM

Wahoo!

Tomorrow I should be mailing out blocks to:

AKAngel
colettakay
hoppyfrog
mistiliz
NorBanaquilts
oatw13
Reneebobby
ReRe
SalmonSweet (except, not, b/c of the mail)
sandiannie
Sugarpumpkin
tink121272

There are pictures of all the blocks on my blog if you're interested, except NorBanaquilts because a) it's a MAJOR suprise, and b) I forgot to take a picture before I sealed the envelope.

SalmonSweet - I'll put yours aside to mail with the next batch, but if you can't wait you're welcome to sneak a peek!

OdessaQuilts 04-18-2010 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
To anyone who was alarmed to hear of the earthquake centered near the Saginaw Bay in Michigan this afternoon: I'm so sorry to have worried anyone, but it was NOT an earthquake! It was just the ground rumbling 'cuz the fat lady skipped back to the house from her mailbox today with three squishies from STAR, craftymainemon and sandiannie. :XD: :oops: :oops: :shock: :roll: 8-) :lol:

yeah, it's just little ol' me ... up to my usual tricky self ....

happy weekend one and all!

Odessa Odessa...What are we gonna do with you?? LOL

I dunno ...... send me to my room so I can do some NSR???

jetnica 04-18-2010 05:33 PM

mishnjim - did i let you know i got your f8 saturday?

=) if not, I did!!

I'm doing pretty good at doing the blocks in the order I get the fabric -- I only have 3 left to make and then I'm waiting on squishies again - I hope I'm doing okay with "turnaround" time for you all!

LovingIzabella 04-18-2010 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

=) if not, I did!!

I'm doing pretty good at doing the blocks in the order I get the fabric -- I only have 3 left to make and then I'm waiting on squishies again - I hope I'm doing okay with "turnaround" time for you all!

Good Lord Jetnica if you turned them around any faster you would have whiplash! I just started to pick out matching fabrics lol
Hugs
April

MISHNJIM 04-18-2010 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

=) if not, I did!!

Good Lord Jetnica if you turned them around any faster you would have whiplash! I just started to pick out matching fabrics lol
Hugs
April

OMG...It took me all day today to figure out which pattern I wanted to do for one of my squishes I got. Jetnica you are quick, slow down, your making the rest of us look bad...LOL

I will be mailing out 4 blocks tomorrow:
hoppyfrog, oatw13, rere & tink 121272

I am having fun doing this and am trying to do make the blocks in order also. I hope you gals like the blocks.

Mish :0)

jetnica 04-18-2010 06:15 PM

Nah -- If you girls saw the dishes in the sink and the overall state of my living room you would laugh!

the bf said about an hour ago that he "wants to clean up the apt" this week -- if the boy wants to clean you know i've been slacking on everything but this swap!!

=)

ReRe 04-19-2010 12:24 AM

I am having so much fun I can't wait for 3.0 to start.

STAR 04-19-2010 02:00 AM

Nah -- If you girls saw the dishes in the sink and the overall state of my living room you would laugh!

the bf said about an hour ago that he "wants to clean up the apt" this week -- if the boy wants to clean you know i've been slacking on everything but this swap!!

=)

well let him clean and you keep sewing!! :twisted:

reneebobby 04-19-2010 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by ReRe
I am having so much fun I can't wait for 3.0 to start.

Your funny I can so see me doing this again also so I guess we are both funny. Okay I was gone over the weekend and I recieved fabric from nancyinlousisiana, mishnjim, and Kathy N. Then I also recieved 2 boomerangs that FLEW home almost as fast as Superman. WOW are these blocks nice. Will post shortly, since they haven't finished downloading yet.

These block that have made it home are simply put STUNNING. Wait till you see my STUNNING blocks. Be back shortly.

reneebobby 04-19-2010 02:13 AM

3 Attachment(s)
okay here are the boomerangs that made it home like Superman,

craftymainemom and colletakay what beautiful blocks