Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-2-0-sign-ups-closed-please-read-my-notes-pg-136-137-a-t41063.html)

salmonsweet 04-19-2010 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by AkAngel
very pretty block. Well I didn't get by the P.O. yesterday as was busy all day so I swung by there today and behold I have 4 more squishies.
I got them from:
Salmonsweet (that old volcanoe can't keep a good quilter down)
Nancy in La.
craftymainemom
NorBanaQuilts

LOL AkAngel, you must have magicked it there! Did it have ash on it? ;)

I got one F8 this morning, too :shock: It had taken refuge over the weekend with a neighbour. :) It's from ReRe, such a lovely gentle one.

salmonsweet 04-19-2010 03:32 AM

Thank you Jetnica for holding on to my block... and for posting a pic... I suppose, grrr, not looking, not looking... not yet aw...
I may go later and sneak a peek. You are so cruel. :mrgreen:

LovingIzabella 04-19-2010 03:37 AM

Beautiful blocks wow wow I sooooo love this swap :-)
ReRe you are not alone. When we did 1.0 there were quite a few who could not wait for 2.0. It really is such a fun and exciting swap to do :-) I am glad everyone is enjoying themselves-that makes it all worth it for me :-)
Hugs
April

salmonsweet 04-19-2010 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
okay here are the boomerangs that made it home like Superman,

craftymainemom and colletakay what beautiful blocks

Gorgeous blocks. I love seeing how different they are and yet harmonise with each other through the fabric they share.

April, this is such a FUN swap, thank you for hosting this! and for coming up with it in the first place.

Karen 04-19-2010 05:37 AM

Reneebobby those are beautiful blocks!

reneebobby 04-19-2010 05:40 AM

Thank you the girls did a wonderful job.

NorBanaquilts 04-19-2010 05:55 AM

I'm wondering how you gals are turning them around so quick, I'm amazed. Hopefully you won't be disappointed if you have to wait a little while for some of them to get back home. There are other things that I MUST do before I can play with these.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by jetnica
mishnjim - did i let you know i got your f8 saturday?

=) if not, I did!!

I'm doing pretty good at doing the blocks in the order I get the fabric -- I only have 3 left to make and then I'm waiting on squishies again - I hope I'm doing okay with "turnaround" time for you all!

Good Lord Jetnica if you turned them around any faster you would have whiplash! I just started to pick out matching fabrics lol
Hugs
April

reneebobby 04-19-2010 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I'm wondering how you gals are turning them around so quick, I'm amazed. Hopefully you won't be disappointed if you have to wait a little while for some of them to get back home. There are other things that I MUST do before I can play with these.

=) if not, I did!!

I'm doing pretty good at doing the blocks in the order I get the fabric -- I only have 3 left to make and then I'm waiting on squishies again - I hope I'm doing okay with "turnaround" time for you all!

Good Lord Jetnica if you turned them around any faster you would have whiplash! I just started to pick out matching fabrics lol
Hugs
April

Oh don't worry about it, I'm trying to stay ahead of the game (not really happening) because I head to out of town every weekend and with work I don't have much time. So take your time and enjoy looking.

buddy'smom 04-19-2010 06:10 AM

Everyone's blocks look great!! My F'8's are in the mail. Completed blocks heading home today to Misiliz, Crafty Maine Mom, & NorBanaquilts.

jetnica 04-19-2010 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts

=) if not, I did!!

Hugs
April

I stopped EVERYTHING to get these done -- I have the b/w/bright swap stuff spread out all over the floor, the pinwheel quilt along, that bumblee quilt, a scruffily quilt, a b/w/yellow quilt, a pink/black quilt, a blue/gold quilt, a STACK of purses to make... (I know there's more, but I can't think of them) I only worked on the boomerang blocks yesterday.

I'm kinda afraid if I don't do them NOW they'll get lost in the shuffle.

And NO WORRIES about sending them back to me! As you can see by the list above, it'll be a while before I can do anything with the finished blocks.