Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 8.0 Now closed for Signups (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-8-0-now-closed-signups-t195697.html)

kensington 08-05-2012 09:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]353845[/ATTACH]Well, that was easy.. No need for tiny pic!

kensington 08-06-2012 11:19 AM

Are we close to getting our shipping list? I'm ready to go! :thumbup:

DogHouseMom 08-06-2012 11:25 AM

April - I'm with Rebel ... I like the Peacock feathers. Picturing that one with lovely solids and/or metallic golds.

Elisabrat 08-06-2012 02:45 PM

I love all the fabrics. I put mine in manila envelopes with a card for each one and they are on the counter waiting on mail to's. YIPPEE> Being a true Christmas fan, love the fabs. Vote for the blue floral vs peacock feathers (like I have any say after putting my own choice in tidy envelopes before you could shoot me). The russian doll fabric is so great I went to ebay and ordered some for a tablerunner for my russian friend. She will love it. Thanks for the idea! Christmas without any trouble. How wonderfully nice.
Thanks for all the advice again I will work hard at remembering it and if I forget? I will write a note .. now where is that note? ..

ljdugas31 08-06-2012 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 5420137)
hi everyone
it is april (lovingizabella) i am unable to get my laptop working again!! And posting from my phone is just not an option so i am posting from mom's computer.
I am thinking about doing a small group again but debate between these two fabrics if i do.. What do you all think?
Hugs
april

love the blue!!!!

immemother 08-06-2012 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5417252)
I have not tried ebay to look for this material. good suggestion. I saw it here on one of the swaps as someone in Australia had it. When I was there visiting my daughter, I checked all the patchwork shops that I could get to and no one had it. I finally found it on line and had to have it delivered from Sydney. It is very pricey.......about 22 per meter. I have never bought on ebay so I will check that out.

Barb

It was me!!!! This was my fabric for the Boom 6.0 swap. I have almost finished the quilt now and will post soon. The fabric came from a shop called Spotlight, it was last years fabric so i doubt there would be much around. When I got it they were in the process of discontinuing it so it was $9.95 a meter, but i dont have any left now. They also did the same design with a white background.

Nexxus831 08-06-2012 04:51 PM

I have my fabric picked out and washed. Now I just need to do all the ironing, cutting and stuffing envelopes. You ladies are fast

daisey 08-06-2012 06:29 PM

Thanks Kelly, but like I said foir some reason I dont have one..

jaba 08-06-2012 06:56 PM

daisey, don't click post quick reply, didn't work for me. Click on GO ADVANCED, then you go to your pics wherever you save them on your computer, click upload and it will appear here....takes awhile sometimes be patient. Hope this helps maybe?

marytoddliz 08-07-2012 05:08 AM

To get that in your quick reply you have to have your settings set up that way, some one walked me through it when we first started with the new look, I just can't remember how to set up my settings!