Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 9.0 - Signups are Now Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-9-0-signups-now-closed-t209908.html)

jaba 01-05-2013 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay April you asked me what fabric I was maybe going to use, I have 3 choices I'm thinking about, 1 choice for the large group and I need to decide for the 2 small groups. I'm going to be very busy sewing. It's winter here and I hardly leave the house except to the PO and back too cold. A big whopping 18 degrees right now, fireplace is roaring....What do yuh think of these ladies, can you make me blocks?[ATTACH=CONFIG]386076[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 01-05-2013 06:34 PM

Jaba - I see an amazing block for that!!! What color would you want it paired with???

moonwork42029 01-05-2013 07:55 PM

Send it on Jaba ... live dangerously

Our son & DIL live near Granger, WY (west of Rock Springs)

Jannie 01-05-2013 09:06 PM

Ok, I sent a pm for a small group. Hope I haven't jumped in over my head, but am looking to have some fun with this.

jaba 01-05-2013 09:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You two are too accommodating. I have used this fabric in about 4 quilts that I have made though. Guys that ride Harleys, and then they ordered purses for their wives. Pretty neat. My son sure wants a couple of table runners and a large oval or octagon mat for his coffee table, I'd sure have you make a block for me. If we get in one of the groups together, I'll be sure and ask if you'll make me 2....remind me if I forget ok? Would love the help. This is [ATTACH=CONFIG]386157[/ATTACH]really what I think I will use.

Phannie1 01-06-2013 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5764936)
Okay April you asked me what fabric I was maybe going to use, I have 3 choices I'm thinking about, 1 choice for the large group and I need to decide for the 2 small groups. I'm going to be very busy sewing. It's winter here and I hardly leave the house except to the PO and back too cold. A big whopping 18 degrees right now, fireplace is roaring....What do yuh think of these ladies, can you make me blocks?[ATTACH=CONFIG]386076[/ATTACH]

I see lots of sexy firemen in your blocks......[ATTACH=CONFIG]386176[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 01-06-2013 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jannie (Post 5765622)
Ok, I sent a pm for a small group. Hope I haven't jumped in over my head, but am looking to have some fun with this.

Jannie, I do a small group too... I like that I can do one a week and not get over loaded. Most of the time I get two or three but some weeks I get zero done. so all in all it balances. I also do the side swaps when offered. Godd to have you swapping. Phannie

travelinggramma 01-06-2013 08:12 AM

Jaba - send it out - I have all shades of oranges/yellows that could really have fun together. That is what I like about this swap - it stretches me, Using fabric I don't normally play with, and then fall in love with!
As for the sexy firemen - I would love to see moonwalk's dad when that came in the mail!!! Wonder what block he would have her make with it!! Oh I am laughing thinking about all the people opening up the envelope with it in!!! heheh - now that would be fun!!

jaba 01-06-2013 08:14 AM

Oh Phannie1 now you've really got me thinking, don't use all that sexy material, I'd like to side swap with you too!!

jaba 01-06-2013 08:17 AM

Traveling Grandma got your name on my list too! This could create a little swappin' fun...