Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/chocolate-raspberry-block-swap-must-received-1-31-10-notice-page-9-a-t28454.html)

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 08-18-2010 11:15 AM

Belles,

I love your beautiful quilt.

Feathers 08-18-2010 11:36 AM

gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Belles.hold 08-18-2010 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
Oh that is gorgeous. How will you quilt it?

Since it took months to put the blocks together, it probably will take weeks to decide the quilting. I do know, however, it will be simple quilting, because I'm a better piecer than a quilter. Thanks for your beautiful block. Belles

alaskasunshine 08-18-2010 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Belles

Since it took months to put the blocks together, it probably will take weeks to decide the quilting. I do know, however, it will be simple quilting, because I'm a better piecer than a quilter. Thanks for your beautiful block. Belles

You are welcome for the block! Which one did you make? I think I remember yourname on a block of mine too.

Belles.hold 08-22-2010 12:32 PM

You are welcome for the block! Which one did you make? I think I remember yourname on a block of mine too.

I made the Snail's Trail block- but if I did it again, I probably would have doubled the Raspberry fabric rather than the off white fabric, which to me, has taken over the block. I still have to set the blocks from the Spring Swap, the Batik Swap, the Fall Swap and 24 blocks from the Snowman Swap. I feel like the "Girl Who Just Can't Say NO" when it comes to these swaps! And after saying that, I'm seriously thinking of joining the new Batik Swap since the blocks are beautiful. Belles

alaskasunshine 08-22-2010 01:07 PM

I made the Snail's Trail block- but if I did it again, I probably would have doubled the Raspberry fabric rather than the off white fabric, which to me, has taken over the block. I still have to set the blocks from the Spring Swap, the Batik Swap, the Fall Swap and 24 blocks from the Snowman Swap. I feel like the "Girl Who Just Can't Say NO" when it comes to these swaps! And after saying that, I'm seriously thinking of joining the new Batik Swap since the blocks are beautiful. Belles

I do have your block, and I love the white in it I think it is perfect!!! I still have to quilt them. I am going to quilt my reversable Christmas/ Spring one first it is huge and is 104"x106". Then comes my Rasp/Choc quilts they are gorgeous I LOVE them!
THANKS so much for the lovely block you made for me! :thumbup: :-D :shock:

gapeach 10-30-2010 11:16 AM

Love to do this one. Some of my favorite colors. Let you know which block soon. gapeach