Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CHOCOLATE/RASPBERRY BLOCK SWAP - MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1/31/10...Notice page 9! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/chocolate-raspberry-block-swap-must-received-1-31-10-notice-page-9-a-t28454.html)

sew cornie 04-03-2010 10:35 AM

AKSunshine, what a lovely way to put those together! It really sets each apart to be noticed on their own but still unifies them beautifully!

alaskasunshine 04-03-2010 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
AKSunshine, what a lovely way to put those together! It really sets each apart to be noticed on their own but still unifies them beautifully!

Awe, thanks Sew cornie, I love your block too! Thanks so much for doing such a pretty job on it!!! :-D

Wine Woman 04-03-2010 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Good job Alaska!

Thanks winewoman...did you see your lovely block in my lay out?

I did all framed in the darker color fabric. I can't wait to start mine. Bought the fabrics yesterday to finish now to schedule it in with all my other projects! I need more hours in the day! ;-)

jljack 04-05-2010 01:15 PM

Wine Woman, I agree with you...too many projects, too few hours in a day! The blocks I got are going into a little quilt for my 2 year old grandaughter. She just moved out of a crib a few weeks ago, so I told her this is for her Big Girl bed. She is very interested.

Wine Woman 05-27-2010 08:06 AM

Hi Chocolate/Rasberry Block Swappers! Just wondering how it's going with the quilting process. Anyone finish their tops yet? I'm just about ready to get to this one on my list. Just waiting on a few other blocks to come my way and I need to finish my Batik blocks and then I'll be able to concentrate on this one. It all depends what time of the summer this falls in!! if the suns a shinin' I don't stay in my sewing room. You know where I'll be. :wink: :-D :-D

Ducky 05-27-2010 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Hi Chocolate/Rasberry Block Swappers! Just wondering how it's going with the quilting process. Anyone finish their tops yet? I'm just about ready to get to this one on my list. Just waiting on a few other blocks to come my way and I need to finish my Batik blocks and then I'll be able to concentrate on this one. It all depends what time of the summer this falls in!! if the suns a shinin' I don't stay in my sewing room. You know where I'll be. :wink: :-D :-D

Well, it's somewhere on my list of things to do........maybe in a decade or so.

Wine Woman 05-28-2010 06:12 AM

This was my first swap and was curious how long it takes others to finish a swap and actually how many do something with their blocks!?!

magnolia 05-28-2010 04:12 PM

I finished mine already. I posted it in another link. You can find it if you look under my name. It is listed with some other quilts.

Belles.hold 05-29-2010 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by magnolia
I finished mine already. I posted it in another link. You can find it if you look under my name. It is listed with some other quilts.

What was the link? I've checked the last four newsletters and did not notice your name posted. I'm preparing to get ready to start thinking about putting mine together for quilting and would like to see what others created. Belles

wilhelmina 05-29-2010 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Belles

Originally Posted by magnolia

What was the link? I've checked the last four newsletters and did not notice your name posted. I'm preparing to get ready to start thinking about putting mine together for quilting and would like to see what others created. Belles

I played detective :) and found it this way, click on her user name, then click on # of topics created and it was under "A few projects I have made this Semester".