Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2013-a-t230696.html)

kiffie2413 10-03-2013 12:55 PM

lawsonmugs;6328194]Thanks ladies for the compliments.Wish I could send everyone of you all one.Kiffie wouldn't want you to be quiet.lol Like a lot of us I enjoy the chatter on here.hugs Mary[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean you should send them out to all of us "admire-ers".
Speaking for me, I would love to buy a pattern, or ornament from you! Just a thought for you...so please, think, think, think....:D

Lynnie,
When Brenda assigns partners, "Lets get ready to rumblllllllle!" for that darling sewing machine. ;) Actually only thing around me that would rumble is my tummy..:p. Maybe Lawsonmugs will decide to become "uber" wealthy and sell a pattern for it..or an ornament or several..:thumbup:
Kif

kiffie2413 10-03-2013 12:57 PM

Difergie and QuilterMomma, cute ornys/ideas!
K

Jean D 10-03-2013 02:47 PM

I have a ? Do we mail by Nov 5th? Or Oct 10th? I'm thinking I could be ready by Nov. 5th.

Difergie 10-03-2013 02:48 PM

Trees are really cute...

Cindy60545 10-03-2013 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6329022)
I have a ? Do we mail by Nov 5th? Or Oct 10th? I'm thinking I could be ready by Nov. 5th.

last mailing date is Nov. 5th, so everyone has them to enjoy for Christmas.

lawsonmugs 10-03-2013 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6329030)
last mailing date is Nov. 5th, so everyone has them to enjoy for Christmas.

Cindy will you please post a larger picture of your avatar? I can't tell for sure but it looks like a red rose.Thanks Mary

Ladybug 1938 10-03-2013 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6324873)
Rosemary,

Did your email get hacked? I will send you a PM with details
just in case it did.

Hi Louise, didn't get your email but yes it got hacked I did send you a PM, lost all my email addresses,,, and everything in that account so am using a different email address now.... Thanks for asking.. sis sent you a message finally tonight.. We have a Hurricane that could be heading this way... Rosemary

lynnie 10-03-2013 05:49 PM

those new ornaments are darling

now for the reason I deserve the little sewing machine:
in January, I saw a mini kids sewing machine, my dh talked me out of it. when he went back to get it for my bd, it was gone, a big waaaaa, waaaaa.
so I look all the time to get one. sooooooooo, if I get that little machine, i'll forget bout the other one.

whomever has the saddest, but true story, gets it. I know, mine is so sad. I even had a dream about it last night, (the truth. really).

lynnie 10-03-2013 05:51 PM

kiffie, now you just hush in the corner, and i'll describe that little machine to you. i'll send you tissues to wipe up your tears when I rec it. I know, you're happy for me!!!!yeah!!!

Jean D 10-03-2013 06:08 PM

Lynnie, I love kids sewing machines. I go to junk stores and find them all the time. I then bring them home and hide them.....most of them are pink. My husband has NO idea what I have hidden. You should stalk one or two thrift stores and find out what day toys are shelved then go on that day and sweep thru. I do the same for fabric. Have found wonderful things, inexpensive too!