Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2013-a-t230696.html)

Pattia 11-23-2013 11:22 PM

Hi Caroline! I have been MIA for a bit and I must apologize for not letting you know that I received your wonderful ornament and package around about Tuesday of this week. I will be a bit late for the deadline with yours, but it is on it's way!!!!! hope you get it soon. I have a schedule from H--l right now and too much has landed on my plate. I am hoping to get some relief after Christmas. I love love love the ornament and if I could find my camera, I would take a picture. I saved everything to photograph except the chocolate that my DS claimed. lol

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 6412321)
Hi Guys,

well, I am going to be 50 in 2014 and having lost my mother when she was only 49 and my wonderful brother when he was 43 I have learned that every day is special and should be lived to the fullest.

Now that said, I am worried that the packages I sent haven't arrived yet. I posted to my DD who lives in Texas on the same day and she received her chocolate stash days ago!!!!!!

Also, sadly I still haven't received any ornies yet.... But I understand that they are probably coming from across the pond so maybe I will have to be patient for a little longer!

hugs

Caroline

CarolinePaj 11-24-2013 08:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Patti,

I am so glad to hear that your package arrived.... I was starting to worry!!!!

I took a picture before I mailed so I will post it here.... Saves you having to worry.

Hugs

Caroline

lynnie 11-24-2013 11:07 AM

nice pkg sent, love that high heeled boot too. don't forget signup is tomorrow.

CarolinePaj 11-24-2013 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6422104)
nice pkg sent, love that high heeled boot too. don't forget signup is tomorrow.

Hugs

Caroline

lynnie 11-24-2013 03:29 PM

oooh so sorry, for the pin cushion swap. silly me, I was on it b4 and talking about the sign up and got things mixed up. it's the pin cushion sign up tomorrow. please, all, forgive me. I didn't have any chocolate yet today.

cherrio 11-25-2013 12:21 PM

ok, let' talk about the elephant in the room. mail by nov 5th. . . I think if I was going to be terribly late with the task I would contact the partner and at least let them know. just like an apt or date you were running late for. ok,
miss manners backing out of the room now

cherrio 11-25-2013 02:18 PM

I have already gotten 2 emails from the above post. go figure. sorry. I DO realize that there are bigger problems in the world than an ornament. I agree. I stand corrected, have a wonderful turkey day everybody. peace out

kiffie2413 11-25-2013 11:54 PM

Great pkg with that lil high heel Victorian boot!
K

cherrio 11-30-2013 05:58 PM

not even comments anymore. guess that means everybody got their swap? I didn't ever get the 2nd. Am I the only one? again?

lawsonmugs 12-01-2013 08:24 AM

Cherrio,if you still haven't received a ornament PM me and I will make you one.I hate to see anyone not get theirs. I know there are more important things in this world than an ornament,but I still would like to send one. I have missed out in the past with other swaps and it really can make you feel crappy. I really don't mind sending one. hugs Mary