Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas Ornament Swap 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2014-a-t255220.html)

Anoka Quilter 11-28-2014 11:23 PM

Just curious how many are still on the bench waiting to receive their ornaments. I received one, but I am still waiting on number 2.

ljptexas 11-29-2014 01:48 AM

Got my pkg off today to my partner that is E of me….

materialgrl 11-29-2014 06:51 AM

I'm still waiting for 1 also, Mine are taunting me here,

mdall 11-29-2014 08:02 AM

(on a side note, did I tell you how very pretty the ornaments were that I got from the other swap? I love them, and the little pic too - Thanks again, so much)

You are so welcome. I had so much fun making them. The sciatica is feeling a little better I can at least manage to get up and do a few things then its back to sitting or whatever position for a bit. I will bounce back sooner or later. LOL No time for days off around here so I will manage. Like you said keep the meds going.

mdall 11-29-2014 08:10 AM

I am working on the list of everyone that I have heard from so far on packages. I have a couple that I am still waiting to hear from on mailing. We also have around 30 orns that are not marked as received. I will get the list together within the next hour and post it. I will also be sending out PM's again to those I have not heard from on mailing or receiving. Please remember to PM when package info is available. We only have a week left till opening so want to get this straight so everyone has packages to open.

I am also looking a few volunteers to be angels if it is needed. Please PM me if you can be one with a title of Angel. Thanks.

mdall 11-29-2014 08:54 AM

Here is the list of people who are still waiting the arrival of packages along with the number they are waiting on. Please let me know if I have made a mistake. Keep in mind that I have been trying my best to keep track of all these ornaments. I have been in contact with some of you concerning where these may be and I am in the process of attempting to get in touch with the senders so they can be tracked. Also we have had a couple that I still haven’t heard about them be mailed. I will make one more effort to contact these people and if I hear nothing about when they were mailed I will make arrangements for an angel for those recipients. Please let me know by PM only if you have received your packages if listed. Thanks.

PenniF – 1 Nattodboyd – 2 CarolinePaj – 1
Ljdugas – 2 Materialgrl – 1 TiltedEars – 1
Anastasia – 2 Paintmejudy – 1 Dfelker – 2
Learner747 – 2 Nelco – 1 ljptexas – 1
NanaKathy – 2 Mrs. Shak – 2 oksewnsew – 1
AnokaQuilter – 1 M-Fay – 1 JamiMcclaugh – 2
Omacookie – 1 Aunt59 – 1

Please, let me know if you have received the missing packages by PM only. If not I will make every effort to ensure that your package arrives in time for opening day. Thanks again. I will also be sending PM's to all on the list in the event some are not regular posters here.

Patchesnposies 11-29-2014 09:09 AM

Michelle, I know that at least two of these folks have received their packages from me. At least according to the USPS. I did PM you to let you know I sent them along with the delivery confirmation numbers.

Hopefully most of these are folks who forgot to PM you and posted to the thread instead.

mdall 11-29-2014 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies (Post 6988137)
Michelle, I know that at least two of these folks have received their packages from me. At least according to the USPS. I did PM you to let you know I sent them along with the delivery confirmation numbers.

Hopefully most of these are folks who forgot to PM you and posted to the thread instead.

Thanks Patches, I will make a star next to your partners. They have not PM'd me or posted on here that I saw. I did send them PM to verify that they got them though. Thanks again. Brain is on worry mode now since we are so close to opening day. Just wanting to know what is going on with the packages so i can get Angels if I need them.

mdall 11-29-2014 10:01 AM

For everyone that has PM'd me with your info. Thanks so much. This swap is my first hosting experience on this level and I just want to make sure all is good in the end and noone is left out on opening. I am so thankful that all of you have the confidence and trust in me to handle it. I cant wait till our next one.

mdall 11-29-2014 12:15 PM

Guess what I got today. Three more packages. Thanks ladies. They are all sitting together keeping each other company until opening day. Not only am I extremely excited about opening day so are the kids. They have been helping (LOL) me keep track of the packages and some have noticed that there is enough there for everyone to open. So they will be helping out dear ole mom on opening day. I love how excited they get for me when swaps are going on.