Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

sewnsewer2 11-20-2015 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 7379586)
So very, very sorry to hear of your loss. :( Sending hugs and warm wishes for your family at this difficult time...

I'm so sorry about your father. Prayers going out to you.

lawsonmugs 11-20-2015 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 7381888)
I love snowmen! I saw this picture at etsy I had a good laugh when I saw them.

Aren't their expressions adorable. So silly. I love em.

Anoka Quilter 11-20-2015 09:05 AM

Klaws, I love the felt ornament. Where do you find patterns for all these cure felt ornaments. I have looked on-line but can never come up with instructions.

Red, the snowmen are too cute. I would love to make a bunch of them and have them hang out on my desk at work.

JuneBillie 11-20-2015 09:45 AM

RedGarnet, all of the hearts are so pretty, and love those little cute snowmen.

Love that little snowman you made Karen.

SewExtremeSeams 11-20-2015 10:50 AM

Red, just to let you know, I have not received an ornament yet but I am not concerned.

The deadline was only yesterday and with Thanksgiving being next week, I imagine it will come sliding in right on time.

I am a great collector of snowmen. I hoping to post a photo soon of the snowmen I am working on for our Church bazaar tomorrow. The photo you posted is so cute.

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 11:53 AM

There are twenty four people who have not received as far as my list of received people. Now, I haven't gone and checked the ups site with the confirmation numbers for a couple days, but, I figured maybe people would let me know as the got them. (PLEASE do girls...)

There are only four people who have not mailed now. Or should I say that contacted me as mailing. Maybe they did and did not let me know and you will get it along with everyone else. ?? I just am not sure about them because they didn't contact me with the conf. numbers. I have pm's in to them and hopefully they will pm me back soon.

Linda, Your gal mailed within the last twenty-four hours. So give it a couple days. Not that I will look up every ones dates... Geez! But, since I knew the answer.

MizMelly 11-20-2015 12:23 PM

I haven't received mine yet. I didn't get one scrap of mail yesterday either! Usually I get 'junk', so on a day when I don't get anything, I want to pester the post office to put SOMETHING in there so I know that I still exist on the postal route!

Quilty-Louise 11-20-2015 01:49 PM

I have not received yet either.

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 02:03 PM

I have yours down as mailed in the last 24 hours quilty louise.

Now Listen girls, I have all packages down reported sent on my list as mailed except three now. I haven't heard back from them yet with a pm. Many people go away during the holidays or for the weekend, so I am hoping they check in the board and get back with me soon.

I also have the received packages list down to eighteen not received yet.

Be patient and please report when you get your packages. That would be ever so wonderful.

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Check out these owls ... Cute huh? Nevada has an owl that lives in the ground. It is a tiny little guy and so brave! I saw one at the animal reserve near me in Red Rock.