Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

lawsonmugs 11-20-2015 03:04 PM

Clever use of pinecones. They are adorable. Karen I love the felt ornie you made. Sandy I think you should write a litst out of who sent and when and their tracking numbers and when they arrived or should arrive. Just to give yourself something to do......tee hee. Really though it sounds like things are pretty much going well huh? Do you remember how many signed up? I know it was a lot.I don't want to rush through the up coming holiday,BUT I am so excited about seeing all the ornaments on the 6th. I hope everyone can post pictures or have their partners post them then. Everyone have a fun and safe weekend.

Cheesehead 11-20-2015 03:08 PM

My ornament package arrived today!

Jan

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 03:59 PM

LOL I already did! How do you think I am keeping track of 50 swappers?

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7382211)
Clever use of pinecones. They are adorable. Karen I love the felt ornie you made. Sandy I think you should write a litst out of who sent and when and their tracking numbers and when they arrived or should arrive. Just to give yourself something to do......tee hee. Really though it sounds like things are pretty much going well huh? Do you remember how many signed up? I know it was a lot.I don't want to rush through the up coming holiday,BUT I am so excited about seeing all the ornaments on the 6th. I hope everyone can post pictures or have their partners post them then. Everyone have a fun and safe weekend.

tlambing 11-20-2015 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Went to a guild show today by my house, with a few quilting friends. It was fun! Saw many beautiful works of art! And bought a beautiful Byzantine silver bracelet.....kept my promise of no fabric! ;) jewelry is not fabric!

Love the owl pine cones. Owls are one of my things.

This is Henrietta an owl door stop I made a few yrs ago. It took Frankie (my dog) a few days to get use to her being around. Haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]536160[/ATTACH]

nattoddboyd 11-20-2015 06:03 PM

I haven't received mine yet either but I do know it usually takes a few weeks for anything overseas to either get to me or to get to who I am sending to.

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 06:50 PM

Your swapper has mailed some time ago. So, we will see how much longer it will take. Okay?

RedGarnet222 11-20-2015 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=tlambing;7382300]Went to a guild show today by my house, with a few quilting friends. It was fun! Saw many beautiful works of art! And bought a beautiful Byzantine silver bracelet.....kept my promise of no fabric! ;) jewelry is not fabric!

Love the owl pine cones. Owls are one of my things.

This is Henrietta an owl door stop I made a few yrs ago. It took Frankie (my dog) a few days to get use to her being around. Haha

Cute and functional, what more could you ask of the little guy? LOL

SewExtremeSeams 11-20-2015 08:24 PM

Hi Red,
My package came today from UPS. It arrived late afternoon, however, we were scrambling to get our car loaded with our wares to set up our table at our Church Bazaar.

Please enjoy a warm cup of tea/coffee/eggnog and enjoy your evening. I am sure everything will work itself out. It's such a busy time of the year. We have just taken our shoes off and enjoying something to eat before we hit the hay. Door open for we vendors at 7am, with shoppers welcomed at 8am. It will be a short night.:)

tolepainter54 11-20-2015 09:08 PM

My package left today on its way across the US. Sorry it was a day late leaving.

ctyankee 11-21-2015 06:02 AM

Karen -- love your snowman ornament!

Red -- love that wacky family of snowmen!

When I sent my package out, I marked it "Do not open until Dec. 6," but when I got to the post office, I thought it was Saturday & wrote "5" right over the 6th! Oh, well, I'm sure my partner knows better than I! I've been confused about dates all month long!