Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Christmas ornament swap 2015 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/christmas-ornament-swap-2015-a-t270795.html)

Dedemac 10-11-2015 04:26 PM

I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't have real fur or a strong fragrance. I can do cinnamon, love any thing hand made. Now to decide what I want to start making, I have a few ideas but want to get my name first. I have a recipe for some cinnamon cut outs, but they get brittle after a few years. Do I do cross stitch, or tat something or crochet or quilt? So many choices, but must wait for my name:(.

SewExtremeSeams 10-12-2015 10:40 AM

OK, I signed up for this year's swap. I am looking forward to it. I love homemade ornaments. Deciding which of the hundreds of choices to make will be the hard part. Thank you RedGarnet for hosting it.

pyffer3 10-12-2015 11:32 AM

I signed up because I love homemade ornaments.....especially those someone else makes! I have made my own in the past and I guess I just appreciate looking at other people's work! By the way....I love it all, colors, textures, or patterns. So whoever gets my name the choice is completely yours.

RedGarnet222 10-12-2015 01:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi girls and thanks for being so great in the swap. I have two new swappers to tell about.

SewExtremeSeams # 34
DivaDee #35

Have fun girls and be creative!

JuneBillie 10-12-2015 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 7343894)
Hi girls and thanks for being so great in the swap. I have two new swappers to tell about.

SewExtremeSeams # 34
DivaDee #35

Those are so cute. I love them.

Anastasia 10-12-2015 02:36 PM

I went and got supplies today :D

SewExtremeSeams 10-12-2015 03:16 PM

Just signed up.

I love those gingerbread men Red! One year I cut out chocolate brown gingerbread men in felt that were about 8" tall and decorated them.

RedGarnet222 10-12-2015 03:40 PM

I love them too. I found them on a google search for gingerbread ornaments. I want to make some cute things for a kitchen arrangement. Who knows where it will go from there? LOL! Most people hang out in my kitchen/family room area while they are here visiting during the holidays. I am thinking real and ornament ones would be fun this year.

RedGarnet222 10-12-2015 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 7343911)
I went and got supplies today :D

Oh you lucky duck. I want to go play too! I want some rusty jingle bells and some of those flameless tea light candles they make those cute light up ornament snowmen with. But, there is always cute little things you walk out with you didn't expect to see. Right?

What did you find, Anastasia?

TPr9258 10-12-2015 06:34 PM

Would love the pattern for those gingerbread men and full picture please! I am in charge of the decorations for the tree in the local pediatric ward at hospital and want to put gingerbread men on it with the nurses names, these look really cute

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 7343894)

SewExtremeSeams # 34
DivaDee #35