Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED -'BLACK with a touch of BRIGHTS' - Feb 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-black-touch-brights-feb-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t177829.html)

sapdoggie 02-24-2012 10:09 AM

( im a city girl tossed out in the country... I so hate driving 30 min to get anywhere! ) but my view is lovely...

Looks a lot like my view down the ravine - haven't seen a turkey yet ;)

I am only two mile from the local grocery, but do have to drive 25 miles to work :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Retirement - retirement where are thee? :p :p

marybrace 02-24-2012 10:14 AM

Oh my gosh - we have much of the same wildlife in our back yard except the majestic Eagle. How wonderful!!!!

QuilterMomma 02-24-2012 12:44 PM

Yep luv, you do have a nice view. That is what I grew up with in Montana. Funny thing is I only had to drive 7 miles to work or 4 depending on the job. In Shepherd, Montana, where I grew up, it was three miles to school and you hoped mom would remember to bring home what you needed. I live out on the west plains of Cheney and you get to see these critters because they walk thru your yard and in the town of Medical Lake. It is the norm for up here north as well.

Muse&Sew 02-24-2012 10:17 PM

Luv you pictures Luv. I actually saw a Bald Eagle today too. Although I do live in Eagle Mountain. The area I'm is slowly being developed. Luckily I live in an area with all 5-6 acre lots. My backyard has horses, ducks, chickens, and a few flocks of birds that love to eat in my barnyard. Wish I had the red cardinal though.

sharon b 02-25-2012 08:48 AM

Someone has been very sneaky !!!! I got my package today WOO HOO :)

sapdoggie 02-25-2012 12:32 PM

GOT MY PACKAGE - GOT MY PACKAGE- WOW - WOW -WOW :thumbup: :) :thumbup:

Thank you everyone. I just want to stop the project I am doing and play with these squares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Luv for being so fast.

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!

luvTooQuilt 02-25-2012 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5007866)
GOT MY PACKAGE - GOT MY PACKAGE- WOW - WOW -WOW :thumbup: :) :thumbup:

Thank you everyone. I just want to stop the project I am doing and play with these squares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Luv for being so fast.

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!

It wasnt me.. It was the GOOD WAND.... :o With its magical powers it did all the work for me... Now if I can only find the darn thing.. :shock:

sapdoggie 02-25-2012 06:30 PM

I thought you had it when the pixie dust fell out of my package :( Sorry.....

Yosamitesa 02-25-2012 06:35 PM

Waiting impatiently for mine...

luvTooQuilt 02-25-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 5008689)
I thought you had it when the pixie dust fell out of my package :( Sorry.....

There were pixie prints all over but no sign of my wand... boo hoo.. :(
The Evil wand must of scared it off.. boo hoo.. :(