Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED -'BLACK with a touch of BRIGHTS' - Feb 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-black-touch-brights-feb-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t177829.html)

sapdoggie 02-21-2012 12:34 PM

LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN !!!!!!

Yipee - more good mail will be on the way soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yosamitesa 02-21-2012 12:56 PM

Hey sapdoggie...have you seen my crystal ball??? I can't find it. :(

deenatoo 02-21-2012 01:14 PM

Oh no....was all of my package there?

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4994731)
Packages picked up from PO box:

SharonB- 2 sets/ 2 twists
DeenaToo - 6 sets / 3 twists ( package arrived torn)
Katvert- 6 sets
Bbemerald - 5 sets ( package arrived open)

Packages IN HOUSE:

SheriR - 6 sets/ 6 twists
LillyG - 6 sets / 6 twists
DoriDes - 6 sets / 6 twists
MrsSherbert - 6 sets / 6 twists
Sapdoggie - 3 sets / 3 twists
Squires1042 - 6 sets / NO twist
Sustraley 6 sets/ 1 twist
Shelrox 3 sets/ 1 twist
Yosamitesa
SharonB- 2 sets/ 2 twists
DeenaToo - 6 sets / 3 twists
Katvert- 6 sets /0 twists
Bbemerald - 5 sets/ 0 twists

LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN !!!!!!

(Ive noticed a few duplicates so expect dups possible triplicates since this is such a super small swap.. )

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by deenatoo (Post 4995567)
Oh no....was all of my package there?

Im guessing so.. Ive rec'd 6 sets and 3 twist and your postage... anything else in there??

I did notice some sparkle.. Fairy dust ?? hmmmmmmm somethings fishy here... :shock:

QuilterMomma 02-21-2012 01:48 PM

I did not take the crystal ball, nope not me. I do not have it, honest, just a wand at my place.

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4995653)
I did not take the crystal ball, nope not me. I do not have it, honest, just a wand at my place.

Shes got the EVIL twin wand !!!!! we must locate the GOOD wand before chaos erupts... Good must defeat evil !!!!

GOOD wand come home - find your way back home !!!!!!

sapdoggie 02-21-2012 04:38 PM

Hey Yosamitesa- found the crystal ball :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Luv- I think there may be something more to the sighting of the sparkly dust- could be the wand is mixed up in the black/bright packages. Just keep looking and thinking positive thoughts - Oh wand - come home soon :) :)

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 04:54 PM

Quilter momma has been silent for too long prior to this reminder that she is in possession of the EVIL twin wand.. Oh No !! shes contemplating her next evil plans of complete chaos.. !!!! GOOD is stronger than EVIL and GOOD will prevail!!! There have been pixie dust sightings here and there. The evil force must be strong. Quilter Momma must be using her evil wand to hide the GOOD wand from sight...

Yosamitesa 02-21-2012 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4996092)
Hey Yosamitesa- found the crystal ball :thumbup: :D :thumbup:

Luv- I think there may be something more to the sighting of the sparkly dust- could be the wand is mixed up in the black/bright packages. Just keep looking and thinking positive thoughts - Oh wand - come home soon :) :)

Woo Hoo!!! Please keep it safe. I thought Lil Man was throwing goodies in peoples packages. :)

QuilterMomma 02-22-2012 12:09 PM

Lil Man has been busy doing many good things. The boss even let me leave early for lunch with my husband and paid for it. Lunch on Company!!! See I do have the good wand. I may be (evil), but boy am I good.