Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED -'BLACK with a touch of BRIGHTS' - Feb 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-black-touch-brights-feb-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t177829.html)

sharon b 02-20-2012 04:33 PM

HHHMMMM maybe I should be cutting my oranges instead of sitting here ???? nnnnaaaaaa I have to get more slider bags , don't want the fabric just laying around - That's my story and I am sticking to it :)

marybrace 02-20-2012 05:48 PM

HELP HELP HELP

Don't have a clue as to what I've done but I am not receiving notification of new posts on any of my subscribed threads...If any one can help me, I'll be forever grateful but please give very simple, pain English directions. The only buttons I know how to successfully push are my DHs and the embroidery machine.

luvTooQuilt 02-20-2012 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 4993258)
HELP HELP HELP

Don't have a clue as to what I've done but I am not receiving notification of new posts on any of my subscribed threads...If any one can help me, I'll be forever grateful but please give very simple, pain English directions. The only buttons I know how to successfully push are my DHs and the embroidery machine.

I dont know how to help- sorry.... Im on this board waaaaaaay too much so eventually ill get back to this thread..

SheriR 02-20-2012 08:29 PM

HELP HELP HELP

Marybrace go to the top of this page and click "thread tools". That will drop a window down. Click "subscribe to thread". You get two choices. First choice is how often you want to be notified of posts. Pick one (I always pick instant email) then click subscribe to thread. That should work for you. I hope.

sharon b 02-20-2012 08:29 PM

HELP HELP HELP

At the moment there is a technical glitch that has stopped all the notifications - Tech Support is aware of it and is working on it - what I have been doing is going to the settings ( upper right corner) click on that - then scroll down a bit, on the left side click on subscriptions - all the topics you have as "watched" or subscribed will be listed - just look to see when the last post was made - if it was after you were last in a topic click on it and read down- TRUST me I know a PITA- but hopefully they will have us fixed soon

marybrace 02-20-2012 09:19 PM

sharon b, thank you. That is how I've been doing it but what a relief to know that I DIDN'T BREAK IT!!!

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by marybrace (Post 4993684)
sharon b, thank you. That is how I've been doing it but what a relief to know that I DIDN'T BREAK IT!!!

yay !! It i didnt break it either !! lol.. ...

*sigh* im so sad without my wand.. :(

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 08:09 AM

Packages picked up from PO box:

SharonB- 2 sets/ 2 twists
DeenaToo - 6 sets / 3 twists ( package arrived torn)
Katvert- 6 sets
Bbemerald - 5 sets ( package arrived open)

Packages IN HOUSE:

SheriR - 6 sets/ 6 twists
LillyG - 6 sets / 6 twists
DoriDes - 6 sets / 6 twists
MrsSherbert - 6 sets / 6 twists
Sapdoggie - 3 sets / 3 twists
Squires1042 - 6 sets / NO twist
Sustraley 6 sets/ 1 twist
Shelrox 3 sets/ 1 twist
Yosamitesa
SharonB- 2 sets/ 2 twists
DeenaToo - 6 sets / 3 twists
Katvert- 6 sets /0 twists
Bbemerald - 5 sets/ 0 twists

LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN !!!!!!

(Ive noticed a few duplicates so expect dups possible triplicates since this is such a super small swap.. )

Yosamitesa 02-21-2012 09:53 AM

Oh!!!! Did the wand come home?!?!?!?!?

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2012 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 4995080)
Oh!!!! Did the wand come home?!?!?!?!?

(*sniffle sniffle* ) No... it still hasn't found its way home.. :(