Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   CLOSED -'BLACK with a touch of BRIGHTS' - Feb 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-black-touch-brights-feb-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t177829.html)

sharon b 02-19-2012 01:24 PM

HHHMMMM not sure what this means :

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:23 am on February 18, 2012 in XXXXXXXX, XXXXXXX and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting <a href="https://www.usps.com/redelivery/welcome.htm">www.usps.com/redelivery</a> or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Never saw this before - but hoping it means it is at the correct PO ( I removed the city, state and Zip) and just means it was too big to fit in the box .....

Muse&Sew 02-19-2012 04:21 PM

Sharon, that is exactly what my tracking number says. A notice was left & the package they attempted to deliver.

sapdoggie 02-19-2012 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by katvert (Post 4989297)
i finally have internet again. (what a nightmare) i too forgot about monday being a holiday...(have to figure out what to do with the kiddo) but tracking shows my package is really close and should definitely be there tuesday.
They went out so close to the deadline, because i had to go shopping. Once people posted pictures half the ones i had were duplicates, so.... I couldn't let that happen and went and picked out new ones.

luv - is your wand out of control again ????????????????

luvTooQuilt 02-19-2012 09:36 PM

My wand is still MIA .. Sure hope it finds it's way back !!!!

As for the notices- no worries.. My po lady knows NOT to send my stuff back... They do not fit in my box so they leave a notice for me instead.. No worries - I'll camp out in the parking lot Tuesday until they open their doors.. So I'll grab them then.. I didn't realize Monday was a holiday.. Whoops- so Tuesday delivery is fine ..I Won't send them back...

QuilterMomma 02-20-2012 10:29 AM

I showed you where you wand was luvtooquilt. Not sure why you think it is still MIA. Miss visiting with you ladies so had to drop in and see where you were at. I am considering the orange swap exchange. I still have some to change out. Daughter may like that because then she will have another orange quilt to enjoy.

sapdoggie 02-20-2012 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4991862)
I showed you where you wand was luvtooquilt. Not sure why you think it is still MIA. Miss visiting with you ladies so had to drop in and see where you were at. I am considering the orange swap exchange. I still have some to change out. Daughter may like that because then she will have another orange quilt to enjoy.

Knowing the wand is still safe is a big relief :thumbup: Now off to the stash to look for orange :D

Thanks for keeping the wand safe QuilterMomma. Have a great day !

luvTooQuilt 02-20-2012 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 4991862)

Its not in MY hand so its MIA !!!!!! I'm hoping its magical powers will send itself back to its rightful owner- ME..

Yosamitesa 02-20-2012 10:53 AM

Have you opened packages yet??? I'm sure it is there somewhere...I hope :)

squires1042 02-20-2012 02:21 PM

Thanks looking forward to getting my package and will be looking to see what Ihave for next month.

QuilterMomma 02-20-2012 02:33 PM

Oh I see how it works, I just may send it to you then in the orange swap. I am about done with it now.