Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed for sign ups -Churn Dash is churning out Spring! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-sign-ups-churn-dash-churning-out-spring-t174316.html)

sharon b 03-29-2012 06:42 PM

WOO HOO !!!
Did I hear you say another swap ... already thing about it are you :) .. well if you must I guess we could be persuaded LOL ouch--ouch--ouch--- alright already quit twisting my arm :shock: no reason to be that persuasive :rolleyes:

Deb watkins 03-30-2012 04:23 AM

Yes, I have another one ready to go just as soon as I let Patrice know that I have gone of the deep end again.......I didn't sleep at all last night in anticipation of this new one. I almost went to the sewing room to do a sample block at 1am.... It will definitely take a few of you out of your comfort zone, but I think that everyone has liked the next edge I seem to challenge you to try. It WILL make you use your rulers and be accurate in your cuts.....but.....this new one SHOUTS summer fun to me.......stay tuned!

sharon b 03-30-2012 04:50 AM

LOL Summer time WOO HOO Love the blocks you find :) Thanks for stretching us to :thumbup:

SheriR 03-30-2012 11:47 AM

Staying tuned!! Excited for summer!!

PinkLotus 03-30-2012 02:19 PM

Sounds like fun,fun,fun :D

Also, the online tracking said that my blocks were delivered this afternoon!! Woohoo!

Susan/Pink Lotus

islandwiz1 03-30-2012 03:08 PM

Deb,I hope you received my blocks today. DH is doing alot better each day. I am trying to keep sewing to keep me from going crazy. Thanks for everyones prayers. So we might have a new swap. I just love doing your swaps.

Carolyn

Deb watkins 03-30-2012 03:29 PM

Carolyn and Susan(Islandwiz and Pink Lotus) came today. I have a notice to pick a package at the PO - says s.smith....wahoo!!!!

Deb watkins 03-31-2012 05:27 AM

Okay......have approval for the summer swap. Will post and open it up Sunday! - and Patrice says I need my head examined.....Do they allow sewing machines in the MRI? Oh = and I also ran the swap block by our own moderator Sharon, and she ALSO says it is a good one...Yes, it will stretch you a bit out of your comfort zone....but it will be worth it!

SheriR 03-31-2012 05:51 AM

You should give us a peek. This waiting, wondering is KILLIN me! :D can't wait to see and sign up!

sharon b 03-31-2012 05:53 AM

WOO HOO it was approved !!!!

As for the machine and MRI, hhhmmmmm don't think that would work too well.... I also heard when the guys with white coats pick you up they don't give you time to pack a sewing basket , darn it ! :) AND even worse than that they don't let you play with scissors while you are there , major bummer :(

Oh as for the next block... I see so many pretty blocks coming :rolleyes: I already know how I am doing mine :D