Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed for Sign Ups - "Stash Buster 2012" - Jan 2012- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-sign-ups-stash-buster-2012-jan-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t174426.html)

luvTooQuilt 01-06-2012 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4850080)
Who me - not causing any more trouble than you do by being an ANGEL :):)

Darn... I got busted again.. :shock:

sapdoggie 01-06-2012 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4850106)
Darn... I got busted again.. :shock:

Na na Na na boo boo you got busted ;)

luvTooQuilt 01-06-2012 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4850114)
na na na na boo boo you got busted ;)

trouble maker !!!!

sapdoggie 01-06-2012 08:50 PM

Marybrace- where are you - Luv is being mean to me :eek:

Seems like the rest of the group is out of touch tonight- must be busy cutting up the fabrics'

I am the Trouble Maker with a capital "T". I can handle Luv - :o

luvTooQuilt 01-06-2012 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4850149)
Marybrace- where are you - Luv is being mean to me :eek:

Seems like the rest of the group is out of touch tonight- must be busy cutting up the fabrics'

I am the Trouble Maker with a capital "T". I can handle Luv - :o

Mary Mary Quite Contrary is off the grid these days.. but Mitesa has been communicating with her.. all is well.. just electronic hiccups..

So your all ALONE !!!!! A-L-O-N-E ... hee hee..

Yosamitesa 01-06-2012 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4850064)
Do I need to get the swap gang together and come check on you? Seems like someone is getting a false sense of security with the ANGEL label.

Yosamitesa- where are you - I need some help here :eek: :eek:

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4850070)
Now now now... Mitesa is MINE MINE MINE !!!! .. dont you go causing trouble here.. :D:D

Cinderella should be sleeping, its late and shes got to get up early.. so dont go wakin her up Sapdoggie.. Nite nite Mitesa.. hee hee

Originally Posted by sapdoggie (Post 4850080)
Who me - not causing any more trouble than you do by being an ANGEL :):)

LOL!!! Y'all are funny!!! And sadly...I'm still awake WAY past my bedtime!!!

Yosamitesa 01-06-2012 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt (Post 4850171)
Mary Mary Quite Contrary is off the grid these days.. but Mitesa has been communicating with her.. all is well.. just electronic hiccups..

So your all ALONE !!!!! A-L-O-N-E ... hee hee..

I'm here for you sapdoggie!!! You are not all A-L-O-N-E!!!!! I'll protect you...let me find the magic wand that luv "accidentlly" put in my package...yep I said it!!! I STOLE luv's magic wand!!!! HA HA!!! This Cinderella has it and is NOT giving it back!!! :D

sapdoggie 01-06-2012 09:31 PM

A lways
L ooking
O ver your shoulder and
N udging you
E nthusiastically !

Have a great night ! I am off to dreamland-have to get up and roll the newspapers then off to work !!!

sharon b 01-07-2012 05:15 AM

Hey- Hey- Hey ... I am the good one here :) ... Luv you the Angel ??? Since when do Angels have horns, tail, wear red ????? Gesh , who you think you are kidding ???:shock: LOL

sapdoggie 01-07-2012 05:34 AM

Thanks Mitesa - I knew you were watching my back ! :thumbup: Hope you got some sleep !

Keep that magic wand handy. I think the fearless leader has been moving too much fabric around while cleaning and the fumes ate affecting her "angelicness"

Sharon b you are the angel saving Luv and the swap by "fixing" the spelling and all other unknown glitches and problems. Thanks for keeping us together !!
I'll reserve comment on you being the good one here until a later time- :)

Hi-ho hi-ho it's off to work I go. Everyone have a great day !