Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-summer-merrygoround-block-swap-t184615.html)

DoriDeS 05-20-2012 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5135150)
I think that is a great way to use up that strip! So....if you don't want yours, feel free to send them ALONG with your blocks and I will pass them on to our own little 'begger'......Sheri - the block is fabulous. I love the color combination!

Just a quick note....I will send my scrap strips to the begger lolol hahaha...with her daugher when she leaves idaho and goes back to texas lololol so funny

DoriDeS 05-20-2012 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by lfstamper (Post 5138208)
Here's my practice. This block makes up really nice and is so pretty. I also attached the colors I think I will use. The photo is hazy for some reason. Hope you can get enough of an idea. It is okay to make a 3 colored pinwheel as long as all blocks are the same? Hope so. Thanks again for putting on the swap. Sending PM.

So excited about your block you picked some of my favorite fabs!!!!

DoriDeS 05-20-2012 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5184310)
Thanks Sheri. I really want to do it. the wedding is June 2. I started the quilting. It is just big and a lot. I will have time in June but I think the death line to sign up is June 1. I have not done a test block yet.
I love Pat's swaps and did several. Here is a picture of the last one the churn Dash.

beautiful anna :o) look I see my block in your quilt how fun is that :o)!!!!

DoriDeS 05-20-2012 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5194122)
Super pretty!

I made a special request in post #70. I'm hoping to "aquire" your scrap strip that gets cut from one pinwheel piece. I'd post a picture again but I'm not home. Goin on a date with hubby. :D But if you look at post #70 you'll see it. <3 you all. Happy sewing!

still reading and see that your still begging hahaha so funny lolol gots to luv you lolol

DoriDeS 05-20-2012 05:56 AM

OK all caught up on reading the posts ... I just have to tell you all how fun this swap is :o) and when I was sewing my blocks I thought to my self ..... hum this is a fun block and would be pretty in a quilt that is scrappy with a different block on each square.....then I lol'd at myself and thought duhhhhhhh gunna get blocks from all of you so I don't have to make 12 different ones....what was I thinking lolol will finish mine and mail them this week :o)

Fraew 05-20-2012 09:32 AM

Hi DoriDes!

I am glad to see that I'm not the only one that SheriR has wrangled into doing these fabulous swaps. :)

PS stuck at work too. :(

DoriDeS 05-21-2012 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5230090)
Hi DoriDes!

I am glad to see that I'm not the only one that SheriR has wrangled into doing these fabulous swaps. :)

PS stuck at work too. :(

To funny the way that sis of mine leads people astray lololol The only good thing about being at work is that this is the only web site this stupid computer system lets me get into hahaha lololol....Sat here so long that I signed up for two more swaps gots to stop looking lololol

DoriDeS 05-21-2012 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I just finished my blocks and will be mailing them tomorrow....now what else does SheriR have me signed up for hahahahaha :o) love swaps lolol

Deb watkins 05-21-2012 12:25 PM

Dori, your red floral is like my blue floral......from Connecting Threads? Nice block!

SheriR 05-21-2012 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by DoriDeS (Post 5232187)
To funny the way that sis of mine leads people astray lololol The only good thing about being at work is that this is the only web site this stupid computer system lets me get into hahaha lololol....Sat here so long that I signed up for two more swaps gots to stop looking lololol

@DoriD...LOOK LOOK she admitted on her own... two more swaps and I had nothing to do with it.... now... WHICH ONES...DO I WANNA DO THEM TOO????

@Fraew I wanna be just like YOU when I grow up!!!

@Deb...<3 your swaps!!! And LOVE this block...I think I said that before...