Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/closed-summer-merrygoround-block-swap-t184615.html)

Deb watkins 06-04-2012 10:39 AM

You gotta be kidding me.....ANOTHER ONE???.....I don't have this one due till June 30 - though they will be swapped out and mailed July 3rd.....if your blocks aren't here - too bad for you!!!!

SheriR 06-04-2012 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5264972)
You gotta be kidding me.....ANOTHER ONE???.....I don't have this one due till June 30 - though they will be swapped out and mailed July 3rd.....if your blocks aren't here - too bad for you!!!!

LoL that's tellin em deb!! (but you do pick fun blocks and I'm curious too :D )

Deb watkins 06-04-2012 04:49 PM

I didn't mean to sound so harsh.....it is just that I will be gone for two weeks and I didn't think that anyone would want to wait till the 20-25 of July to get the blocks back.
And as far as another swap - I will have to think about this. I was thinking that people may be getting tired of me doing this. My swaps seem to have a very small amount of participants as opposed to many of the others that are offered. If I do another one it will have a fall theme.....and in all honesty - Fall is my absolute favorite season to quilt for.

DoriDeS 06-04-2012 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5265732)
I didn't mean to sound so harsh.....it is just that I will be gone for two weeks and I didn't think that anyone would want to wait till the 20-25 of July to get the blocks back.
And as far as another swap - I will have to think about this. I was thinking that people may be getting tired of me doing this. My swaps seem to have a very small amount of participants as opposed to many of the others that are offered. If I do another one it will have a fall theme.....and in all honesty - Fall is my absolute favorite season to quilt for.

OK no worries I'll wait til you get something going in the fall. I love doing your swaps and I hope you have a great vacation :o)

Deb watkins 06-05-2012 10:14 AM

Maybe something on my trip will inspire a new block to swap out!

sharon b 06-05-2012 01:03 PM

Where you going ? Someplace fun I hope :)

Annaquilts 06-06-2012 01:02 PM

Deb, I love your swap and you are an awesome host. If this swap had a death line of July 30th or later I would have participated. I just had prior obligations with all begin or end June death lines both in life and with swaps. I hope you will plan one again. Please let me know when you do.

Anna

Originally Posted by Deb watkins (Post 5265732)

Fraew 06-06-2012 01:16 PM

Yeah Deb your "death lines" are killing us! Ha ha

I couldn't help myself Anna Quilts. :)

Krisb 06-07-2012 09:55 AM

Sharon, they are really fast. Got fabric out May 30th, finished (only one set) on June 2. Would have been faster but didn't quite read the instructions. So now I have a very nice set of 6 1/2" HST for another quilt. Waiting only squishes from USPS to mail.

sharon b 06-07-2012 10:47 AM

Ok they are all together - now to figure out this pull out 3 stitches and get the center to spin - Mine never do that :(