Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   (Corrected) - Scrappy & White 9 Patch Blocks -- Signup Closes January 31st 2019 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/corrected-scrappy-white-9-patch-blocks-signup-closes-january-31st-2019-a-t302295.html)

Jordan 02-12-2019 07:40 AM

Honchey-hoping every day you feel a little better. So sorry this illness has been lingering on. Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. It isn't fun to be sick.

terriamn 02-12-2019 07:55 AM

Yes so sorry you are still feeling so crappy. Once the roads get plowed out tomorrow I will head for the post office

Honchey 02-12-2019 08:25 PM

Thanks Jordan, It's really been a struggle with the coughing.. I know I pulled a muscle by a rib from the coughing.It hurt like H-ll! Thanks for thinking of me..

I didn't check the mailbox yesterday or today,,I'm sure there must be a squishy in it.. I checked the tracking # and it said it was out for delivery. DH will get it in the morning.

Honchey 02-13-2019 07:11 AM

Hi Everyone, DH went to the mailbox and there were 2 squishies in it.. Cheesehead and Jordan. So now I have 4 of them in my possession. Love the hearts CH. and any extras are appreciated..

I am feeling better, still have the hacking cough. sucked on Hall's cough drops at Bingo last nite..I was leery of going but had to get out of the house.. I won the Jackpot of $100 by myself..I couldn't believe it. Don't need it but will buy some fabric with it. Thanks Guys for listening.

H.

Jordan 02-13-2019 10:31 AM

Glad you got my squishi. I feel better about that as I have never done a swap before but this was so much fun.
Wahoo!!! Good for your winning money. You never know-you might need to buy some fabric that isn't in your stash! LOL

Honchey 02-13-2019 05:29 PM

I have sewn another 12 today and now my count is up to 39 and 61 to go. I will get them done, I promise. :)

sunrise450 02-14-2019 06:40 AM

I have 100 made but not finished. I have to check the measurements, gotta make sure they are all 6 1/2" and the backs are cleaned of stray threads. I hope they are all ready to be sent and I don't have to make more.

Honchey 02-14-2019 07:28 AM

I wish the blocks would multiply the way the little patches multiply.. Whenever I go to straighten out my baggies I seem to find another with 2.5" squares :)

trish b 02-14-2019 01:17 PM

I too have had a case of bronchitis which is getting better. I have yet to make a square. Today is the day for sewing.
I will do priority mail on Tuesday since Monday is Presidents Day,and no mail. It should get to you on Thursday. I have to use inhalers for two more weeks.

I too have 2.5 squares in lots of places. Enjoy the sewing. I am finally off to a good start.

Honchey 02-14-2019 06:39 PM

Oh Trish, I can sympathize with you!!! I have the inhaler as well as nose spray and allergy capsules... I sewed 15 more blocks today that beings me up to 54 done. I honestly think no one will mind if they're a day or 2 later.. I will still have to swap them out..