Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Dear Jane Christmas Block Swap - Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/dear-jane-christmas-block-swap-closed-t23731.html)

wvdek 09-14-2009 06:22 PM

Sorry, I will have to pass on this one. My schooling is going to catch up to me if I am not careful.
Having enough trouble getting the current DJ blocks done and don't want to pile too much on my platter.

Have fun with it though and I know you will keep us posted on your progress.

JoanneS 09-14-2009 07:09 PM

I'm afraid to join the triangle exchange - haven't finished my 2nd set of blocks yet! I may change my mind when I get to AZ in Dec and have 'nothing' to do - assuming I get all the Christmas gifts mailed before I leave CT! BIG ASSUMPTION!!!

kluedesigns 09-14-2009 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
I'm afraid to join the triangle exchange - haven't finished my 2nd set of blocks yet! I may change my mind when I get to AZ in Dec and have 'nothing' to do - assuming I get all the Christmas gifts mailed before I leave CT! BIG ASSUMPTION!!!

i hope you're feeling well, i haven't seen you posting much and i find myself thinking of you often.

JoanneS 09-14-2009 08:12 PM

Thanks for noticing and asking Klue - I'm slowly crawling my way up to the top of the pile of things I should have done in August! Thanks for asking! I could tell I was feeling better a couple days ago when I finally generated enough energy to get back on my NordicTrak - real progress.

NorBanaquilts 09-15-2009 02:44 AM

I'd like to do TR1 & TR2

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 09-15-2009 03:08 AM

Klue,

I will try TR5, RS4

Thanks

STAR 09-15-2009 03:15 AM

Thanx for the comments and I will trim up the "dog ears".
Yeah doinh by hand will take some time so I better hurry!! well the good thing is that I just got my Babylock Quilters Choice out of layaway on friday!!!! so I amy use it to finish the others up :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And to you ladies doing the triangles- :shock: wow you are amazing!!!! can't wait to see what you finish up with.

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 09-15-2009 03:19 AM

I have completed 2 sets and working the third set of blocks. They would have also been done but will have to go out and purchase red thread. I was using a light beige thread but I can see it in some areas of this block because the fabric is red and green. Have black and navy thread but no red. What do you think? Will post pics when I am done.

Klue, I would like to try K-12. Thank you.

user3587 09-15-2009 07:56 AM

I'll do one. How about RS12

NorBanaquilts 09-15-2009 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
I'd like to do TR1 & TR2

Klue, I'm sorry can I change TR1 to TR12, and instead of an oak leaf does anyone mind if I change it to a christmas something? (suggestions accepted-think simple!)